Sign in to follow this  
konsdru

coronavirus

As a teacher, 'rona kinda sucks and ruins my enjoyment of teaching kids face-to-face.
We (here in Hungary) had a 3 months lockdown in schools this spring and it was a total wash. 😕 Kids will be kids, so 85% of them just pressed the "i don't give a damn" button and that half of the school year was an absolute let down. With the new school-year starting in september, everyone knew it will be a rough ride, but we did not expected it to be this bad, The government does not want to close schools again, but the number of students and teachers getting the virus is just on the rise...
Tough times... Tough times...

My sleeping schedule got more jacked up and my mental state fluctuated a bit, but nothing too bad.

Telework was great until you realize that being home all the time with your work computer sortof evaporates the line between work and home life. I find that I work more and my staff are less efficient. I need the office back man!!!

It really sucks. Hardly any interaction and everyone avoids you like you have Leprosy when walking down the street. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this