Sign in to follow this  
PointGuard

FEDORA (using DDSCB2020)

Awards:

Dominick Collins was the CAA Player of the Year
Dominick Collins was selected to the CAA 1st Team All-Conference
Donyell Porter was selected to the CAA 1st Team All-Conference

Matt Barnes, 2nd Assistant Coach (Recruiting)

We had absolutely no money left in our recruiting budget so our efforts the past few months have been limited to making phone calls to recruits. Even so, in mid-April we landed our 3rd and final recruit…SF David LeClercq, a 6-8 HS senior from Leonardtown, MD. We’re looking at him to play mostly PF for us since he’s a good rebounder and a good inside scorer. Neither he nor our other two recruits this season (PG Glen Fox and SG Marcue Worrell) are standouts. While unlikely to become stars, I believe they can develop into solid players for us in the future.

[With the development of DDSCB2021, I decided to finish the season I’d already started using DDSCB2020 and then move on to DDSCB2021. I therefore flew through the 2024-2025 season…my apologies for imposing a no frills season on you. Kenyon Haynes didn’t really want a bunch of different people reporting about “his” team. Now that season is over. So this post closes out this dynasty report. But the Frederick Aura saga continues…he transitions to DDSCB2021 with a move into a new dynasty report (“SAME FEDORA-NEW CROWN?”).]

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this