Sign in to follow this  
Madd20

Editor and teams' philosophies

Hi,

I'm new to this game and I have to admit it's a pretty little gem, kudos to the creators.  Just a couple questions, guys:

- is a more flexible editor in your plans? I mean it would be great to be able to edit data for all the teams, you know...

- would it be possible in the next updates to adjust the teams' philosophies to the real thing? I mean, setting the heavy run for teams like Navy, Air Force, Army...and the heavy pass for Hawaii, Texas Tech, SMU...It would be a lot more exciting and realistic.

Thanks a bunch, guys. 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, Madd20 said:

Hi,

I'm new to this game and I have to admit it's a pretty little gem, kudos to the creators.  Just a couple questions, guys:

- is a more flexible editor in your plans? I mean it would be great to be able to edit data for all the teams, you know...

- would it be possible in the next updates to adjust the teams' philosophies to the real thing? I mean, setting the heavy run for teams like Navy, Air Force, Army...and the heavy pass for Hawaii, Texas Tech, SMU...It would be a lot more exciting and realistic.

Thanks a bunch, guys. 

This would be great! also the ability edit all coaches! 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, Madd20 said:

Hi,

Thanks a bunch, guys. 

Good idea. This game is indeed a little gem. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this