Sign in to follow this  
Chris

(Score 8.5 / 10) Campus Dynasty Review - A powerful simulation in the palm of your hand (Android, iPhone, iPad iOS)

A surprising basketball simulation that holds its own against the best in the business.

In my first season coaching the Daytona Beach Wildcats, my season expectations were low. I was expected to win only 6 games and bow out ingloriously at the end of the season. I managed to win 7 games and blew out the #3 seed in my conference tournament before taking the inglorious bow that I was expected to all along. Seeing a glimmer of hope I rushed into recruiting season hoping to land a new guard that could help advance the team in the postseason.I was hooked.

Campus Dynasty plays a lot like many other sports games on the market except that this game is a free app for Apple and Android. And it’s good. Like really good.

I have to admit, when I picked this game up for the first time, I was hesitant. Many phone-based games just aren’t all that great or have some sort of paywall that prevents you from really getting good unless you buy into the game. This game surprises in that it is both a very solid simulation and it is completely free. There are no paywalls, no coins to buy and no gimmicks. It is purely a phone-based simulation.

-----

See the full review 
https://gmgames.org/campus-dynasty/review/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Sign in to follow this