Sign in to follow this  
ragincajun

DDSCB2020: A Journeyman Style Save

So I was asked by Chris to come back and contribute a dynasty type save for one of the Wolverine Studios games.  I actually downloaded DDSCB2020 today so thought I'd oblige him.  I have been involved in sim leagues (text based mostly) since BBCF debuted back in 2005 and currently run four teams as GM in a couple of leagues.  I am also in my third year with a small You Tube channel with a focus on Football Manager with daily content (Mon-Sat). 

Anyway, if you are unfamiliar, a "journeyman" is where you start off with a small team and effort to work your way up the ladder to the big time programs; much like a real career path would occur.  So with that in mind I am firing up the game for the first time and will see what transpires.  I won't be playing this daily as it's a "third choice" option for me with my other stuff I'm involved in but we'll give it a whirl for you guys here at GM Games.

Here's the league setup if you are curious...I am running the College Mod Version 1.10 found on the developer's website under the mods section on the forums.

EP0: Game Discussion, How to Import Real Schools Mod, Pre Dynasty Setup

"This first episode is just a general episode discussing and walking through the league setup and a discussion on the Real World mod available at Wolverine Studios. We setup our coach for the series and give a brief discussion on what the goals of the series are. This will be a “journeyman” style save where we start off as a brand new coach and attempt to have a career where we develop as a coach, build our skills up and progress to new jobs at higher prestige schools."

DDSCB20 | EP1: Jumping in to Recruiting @ Navy Midshipmen

"In this episode we continue in our first season at the Naval Academy. We jump into recruiting, take a look at how recruiting works and start trying to garner some interest in prospects to join our program."

Episodes Saturday's and Wednesday's on GMG Network

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

EP2: Up to the Start of the Season @ Navy Midshipmen

"In Episode 2 we take a look at updates in our recruiting actions and make our way to the start of the regular season so games start up next episode! Does anyone want to play for the Naval Academy? Does anyone want to play for me as their coach? We’ll find out the answers to those questions in this episode."

email [email protected]

EP3: Season Opening Home Stand @ Navy Midshipmen | RaginCajun

"In Episode 3, we are at the start of the regular season and get through our season opening home stand. See how the Midshipmen do in the early going of our first season at the helm."

email [email protected]

EP4: Conference Tip Off @ Navy Midshipmen | RaginCajun

"In Episode 4 We reach the opening game of conference play. Can we reach 10 wins to meet expectations? Can we finish in the Top Three in the conference? Follow along to see how the Midshipmen do in our first season at the helm."

email [email protected]

EP5: Heart of the Season @ Navy Midshipmen

"In Episode 5 we are in the heart of our first season with Navy.  The Midshipmen are struggling.  Can we right the ship or like any good captain, will we go down with the ship?"

email [email protected]

EP8: Conference Action Starts Up @ Navy Midshipmen S2

In Episode 8 we jump into conference play.  We’re gunning for 10 wins on the season and avoiding last place in the conference.  Follow along to see if we can get it done.

email [email protected]

EP10: Falling Flat & NCAA Tournament @ Navy Midshipmen S2 | RaginCajun | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

In Episode 10 we wrap up season two and check out the NCAA Tournement for this season.  Did we get to the 10 wins on the season and avoiding last place in the conference?  Do we fall short?  Follow along to see if we can get it done.

email [email protected]

Major Vlog Update! Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 1: Moving Down South | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

"Back to back tough seasons in Annapolis so we’ve moved on from the Naval Academy and moving back to my home state as we take over the Northwestern State Demons in Louisiana.  It’s Yankee country, but we’ll bring some Cajun flavor to the campus.  Hopefully we can do better at our second stop of our career path."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 2: Yes, Please | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

"We’re getting settled in down here in Natchitoches, Louisiana; just south of Shreveport. Let’s hit the hardcourt with some game action in this weeks episode."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 3: Who is this team? | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

"Oh my God, who is this team here in Draft Day Sports College Basketball?  We’re in the heart of the conference schedule and let me tell you; Navy never played like this."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 4: A High Note | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

"We are on one heck of a high note in episode four as our first season at Northwestern State ends.  How do we finish up?  Are we going dancing?  You’ll have to watch to find out."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 5: Cinderella

"Northwestern State has completed a stellar first season.  In this episode we look for a dance ticket; check out the NCAA brackets and then dive into the offseason.  Follow along and we’d appreciate a Like and a Subscribe."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 6: What Happened? | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

"We are at Northwestern State at this stage of our journeyman save.  We have completed a stellar first season.  We seem to find a glitch in the machine in this episode but we do get back on the hardwood for some out of conference action.  Follow along and we’d appreciate a Like and a Subscribe."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 7: Winning Streak | Episodes Saturday and Wednesday on GMG Network

"We are at Northwestern State at this stage of our journeyman save.  We have hit our stride with a winning streak. Follow along and we’d appreciate a Like and a Subscribe."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 8: And a Stumble

"We are at Northwestern State at this stage of our journeyman save.  We have completed a stellar first season.  We had a nice run last episode, can it continue this go-round?  Follow along and we’d appreciate a Like and a Subscribe."

email [email protected]

Northwestern State Demons | Team 2 Episode 9: Do We Cut Down the Nets? | RaginCajun

"We are at Northwestern State at this stage of our journeyman save.  We have completed a stellar first season.  We end our season in this episode with a chance to cut down the nets?  Follow along and we’d appreciate a Like and a Subscribe."

email [email protected]

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this