Sign in to follow this  
Paul T

Scouting report attributes

Question

Has anyone decided to try and decipher how certain attributes on player scouting reports impact a player's performance or what they mean?

Here's the ones that I am currently curious about:  Focus, Persistence & Resilience.

My best guesses:

-  Focus - the ability of players to not be impacted by the other team trying to agitate or play tough - and/or a player's determination.

-  Persistence - I could be getting this mixed up with my guess on Focus above - or it could be how well a player can endure all game situations and late in games.

-  Resilience - I could also be getting this one mixed up with my guess on Focus - or it could be how well a player can break out of slumps over a period of games.

I've run through quite a few scouting reports and many of my players differ in these areas, so I can only assume that they impact the game differently.

Thoughts from other managers - and insight from the admins - are both welcome and appreciated.  Also, if there are other attributes that should be discussed, post 'em up.  I feel like the rest of them are self explanatory and can mostly be explained by looking at a player's ratings, size and traits.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

5 answers to this question

I suppose, with the scouting now implemented, these previously hidden attributes would be nice to have opened up a little in the help files.

Posted (edited)

I managed to bug Anders on the chat, here it is:

Focus is used to see how the player reacts when being agitated or hit by a dirty player.

Persistence is used to see how much a player is affected by negative momentum in a game. Players with good persistence is less affected.

Resilience is a measure of how the player may resist an injury.

Edited by Peekaboo

so, thinking in right direction, Paul.

I was way off with my predictions :D

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this