Sign in to follow this  
bouncer

[SOLVED] Simulating issue

I have a felling the game is in "Simulating" state more often. Or just I have a bad timing, but I don't have that much time to play, so quite often I tried to change my lineup or tactics and about of that 75% I only realize the site is Simulating (in Buzzer, it is not that bad in Cage). So I play tired goalie as result or worse. This is very annoying a with the draft preferences save bug, I'm actually thinking about cancelling my subscription. This game is great, but those little things can really kill the buzz.

You will do no such thing.  Cage needs you!  I can't imagine competing in a bouncer-less world. 

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Thanks. Well, this "simulating" issue I have can be improved with 3 ways:

- somehow remake the system, so one can save lineup, tactics and other changed during simulation - obviously, if the simulation is actually simulating a game, the changes will not be propagated to this game, but it will to the next one. 

- minimize the time of the simulation - I have seen estimations like 10-20 minutes... that is a lot considering how little teams are in the world

- enable possibility to save different lineup and tactics for different games - so I can set my backup goalie appearance for next 14 days now and I don't have to login between 2 games (12 hours window in Buzzer) and be lucky that the game is not simulating...

16 hours ago, bouncer said:

- somehow remake the system, so one can save lineup, tactics and other changed during simulation - obviously, if the simulation is actually simulating a game, the changes will not be propagated to this game, but it will to the next one. 

- minimize the time of the simulation - I have seen estimations like 10-20 minutes... that is a lot considering how little teams are in the world

- enable possibility to save different lineup and tactics for different games - so I can set my backup goalie appearance for next 14 days now and I don't have to login between 2 games (12 hours window in Buzzer) and be lucky that the game is not simulating...

Yes I totally agree, this is something I've been wanting to improve for a long time now. The main reason for these simulation lock downs is to make the game more stable. I will try to improve this to some extent for the upcoming release.

Regarding tactics and lineup for different games, this is a good idea and extended tactics is a feature that is planned for upcoming releases this year.

Thanks a lot! I hope this will be improved soon... I was revamping my training today and once I finished, I just saw it is simulation... for 21 more minutes!

So I have to do it all again and don't forget about it (which is hard in my case).

GPHM_simulating.jpg

Any news about this? Buzzer is killing me again - I'm not able to  switch goalies for 2 days as I happen to log in always when simulating.

Most of the simulating is while computer controled teams are doing idiotic stuff, like their trading and signing of their useless 5th goalie for example :P

Maybe you should focus on that, to fix their silly behaviour :P

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this