Sign in to follow this  
Chris

FB Pro 98 & Discord Official Community

I've spent dozens of hours trying to download a version of FBPro98 that will actually WORK!  Does anyone know where or how to find such a thing?  So far, not ONE version of any patch has installed and actually worked on either of my computers.  This is infuriating because as recently as January of this year I was playing this game regularly on both computers.  Now it won't work at all.  I can download it and extract the files, but when I try to run it I get only a black screen, and for some reason I can't delete the downloaded file and start over,  There appear to be three font files in the download that can't be deleted?  Does anyone know why this program would work just fine for years then suddenly not at all, with no explanation, and the patch downloads don't work either?  Is there anyone out there still using this program and if so, HOW?

I just got a copy of the FBPro98 — my favorite football sim — and was hoping to get my hands on the Sundby utilities. Twenty years ago, I had the full license, but the email that I was able to find for Lorne Sundby bounced back to me.

Does anyone have current contact info?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this