Sign in to follow this  
Chris

FB Pro 98 & Discord Official Community

2 hours ago, oldcoach said:

When I go to the discord page I get a message that tells me my invitation is invalid. I don't understand why. Any suggestions?

Your on the discord server. It's a channel named #fbpro98 and you're already on the gm games server? 

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

When I click on https://discord.gg/qrx2r85 I am directed to a page where I'm told my invitation is invalid. The window has a button that says "go to discord". I click on that button and then I'm asked for my birthdate. I enter my birthdate but nothing happens.

16 minutes ago, oldcoach said:

When I click on https://discord.gg/qrx2r85 I am directed to a page where I'm told my invitation is invalid. The window has a button that says "go to discord". I click on that button and then I'm asked for my birthdate. I enter my birthdate but nothing happens.

Well I booted you if you want to try to re-enter , there was an oldcoach registered on the gm games discord server .. maybe you need to reset your account?

email [email protected]

I can recall playing this game for hours way back in the late 1990's.  Was great for its time!  It's a shame that OOTP did not continue with the arrangements to create a game in partnership with Front Office Football!

These games from Sierra were the catalyst to Madden adding a franchise mode in Madden 99. This is my all time favorite series especially on PC

When I try to get into the FBPRO98 discord I either get a message that says my invitation is invalid or I get a message to verify my email. When I enter my email, my password is rejected for being too common. When I enter another password I'm told my email is already on file.  How do I get into the discord?

Wow, really cool to see people still play this game.  I spent countless hours on it back in the day with custom leagues using classic teams.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:01 PM, oldcoach said:

When I try to get into the FBPRO98 discord I either get a message that says my invitation is invalid or I get a message to verify my email. When I enter my email, my password is rejected for being too common. When I enter another password I'm told my email is already on file.  How do I get into the discord?

FYI, this has worked -- oldcoach is on the discord channel/server.

email [email protected]

1 hour ago, coachtrox said:

Returning to my youth...

Are there any mods that allow this to run on Win 10? Any mods with updated graphics, etc.?

Yes in our downloads or check out the pinned messages in the #fbpro98 channel

email [email protected]

31 minutes ago, coachtrox said:

I am having the game ask for the cd at startup...?

1) Mount file FPSFB_98
2) Run the SETUP.EXE file from the mounted ISO CD drive and install game
3) Copy and overwrite all contents from our FbPro98 folder in this zip file to where you installed the game
4) Run our HIKE.EXE that has been copied over

If you aren't aware of how to mount a file in Windows 10, please search the web. It usually is there when you right click.

email [email protected]

Got a league set up (followed directions and all good!)...but lost my cursor when I entered the edit plans/profiles screen. Never got it back and had to exit. Anyone else run across this?

Hello, Everybody!

I am the commissioner of a FBPro98 league called the Simulated Football League.  We are in our 50th Season at the moment.  There are no plans on ending the league and my track record shows that we are a league that you can commit to without losing your effort.  If you're looking for a league, this is your calling.  Phoenix is an open roster and they are a very well built machine.  If you want wins, this is the team to get you them.  Let me know if you're interested!

Anybody think there are more "hidden stats" than what can be seen and edited?  I see QBs with maxed out DI, IN stats make bonehead plays all the time.

Downloaded the fbpro98 patch yet again, but when I start it in full screen there is no picture, only sound, and it's impossible to change any settings.  What's wrong with this patch?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this