Sign in to follow this  
Chris

FB Pro 98 & Discord Official Community

A community now exists using the worldwide popular Discord Service. Talk all things FB Pro 98 now exists. Add ons, leagues, the old games, post dynasty updates. The game is still alive and well!ย 

https://discord.gg/832cUXx

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

17 hours ago, KNoonan44 said:

Loved the FrontPage Sports Franchise.ย  Trying figure out how to download the 98 version.

ย 

It's here on gmgames in the download section plus detailed instructions and an extensive mod file. I actually have the original CD but I couldn't update it to 1.08 which is highly recommended though since 1.00 has a lot of bugs.

Spent so many hours on this and the 95 version way back. That is until they no longer worked on windows, so I'm really pleased to see it now does!ย  Had no idea there wasย active modding going for this too!

On 1/25/2020 at 8:42 AM, Chris said:

A community now exists using the worldwide popular Discord Service. Talk all things FB Pro 98 now exists. Add ons, leagues, the old games, post dynasty updates. The game is still alive and well!ย 

https://discord.gg/832cUXx

WOW thats is fantastic, been looking to join a league. Was in WFFL for years and haveย 

1 championship.

ย 

CC

On 2/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, Mmid said:

Spent so many hours on this and the 95 version way back. That is until they no longer worked on windows, so I'm really pleased to see it now does!ย  Had no idea there wasย active modding going for this too!

I am so phyched this is alive and well!

ย 

CC

Front page sports Football pro in my opinion is the best football sim of all time. It's nice to know that others feel the same, and are keeping it alive. So glad i stumbled upon this forum after a search for the game.

Still have both FBPro98 and BBPro98 on a VM workstation drive. Just started some new leagues on each of them as I still like them the best for creating my own worlds

Hello all. I was in a fbpro98 football league for a long time until tech pasted it by. I have been tripping to get it to work on windows 10 or on a tablet. Why hasnโ€™t anyone made it into and app? I would pay for a rookie update each year....

I could use some help getting Fbpro98 to work on my laptop. I did the down load but still canโ€™t get the setup.exeย to run. Iโ€™m running windows 10.

ย 

any help would be appreciated.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:55 PM, Mitkan said:

I could use some help getting Fbpro98 to work on my laptop. I did the down load but still canโ€™t get the setup.exeย to run. Iโ€™m running windows 10.

ย 

any help would be appreciated.

right click and run setup as administrator.

once the game installs (really just uncompressing files to C:\Sierra\FBPro98) find hike.exe and right click on it. Properties - Compatibility and Choose XP and check "run this program as admin"ย 

then run the hike program and you should be good to go

fbpro98.JPG

anyone been able to get the game plan portion of the game work? that is the one thing that would make me go back to this game that I have 1000s of hours on - but no matter what settings I try that one part just freezes the mouse and doenst allow me to make any changes.ย 

I see that FBpor98 files can be downloaded from this site. Years ago, FBPro98 was my go to football game. I had set up close to 80 college teams along with a large library of plays. I used files form various sites such as roster editor and others. Were there ever modsย to modify field and uniform graphics? I have a copy of FBPro98 installed on an old Windows 7 machine. It works OK on that machine.ย 

ย 

I have 2 posts on the forum. I've been trying to download the FBPRO98 Patch 1.08 for Windows 10. When I click on the download button, nothing happens. It looks like the page just reloads. Any ideas?

ย 

1 hour ago, oldcoach said:

I have 2 posts on the forum. I've been trying to download the FBPRO98 Patch 1.08 for Windows 10. When I click on the download button, nothing happens. It looks like the page just reloads. Any ideas?

ย 

Try now, the old link was http not https

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now