Sign in to follow this  
Wick Schozen

Playoff Stats

I love this game so I don't want to rag on it too much. But it seems a little baffling that one of the key pillars of the allure of this game is supposed to be "love for stats" as stated on the home page and yet we don't have league player stats for the playoffs!

On top of that, something I have previously brought up, if you look at the team history page not a single manager can decipher where a team finished in the playoffs based on the current description of where they finished in the playoffs. While implementing a player statistics page for playoffs may be a large amount of work to include surely just changing the phrasing of "playoff 2" or "playoff 3" to "round one exit", "round two exit", "lost in GHL Cup finals" would not be that hard to adjust.

That being said, still love the amazing achievement Anders has done with creating this game. I just feel like some of the smaller things are getting overlooked in favour of larger projects that are continually pushed back because of the scale of work required to complete them.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:52 PM, Glawing said:

Hi Wick!

Thanks for this feedback!

//Tobias

Wick has mentioned this twice now and it's a really good point... Is this ever going to be worked on? 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this