lordlau1

Looking for Online Football League

Hello all,

I'm Ed and I just joined up here looking for an online league or two. Please let me know of any openings and/or new leagues. 

Email me at [email protected] or message me on here.

Thanks!  

Ed

I want to make a league with some people of of here I do not know which website we will be using but if you have some good ones just lemme know alright but there is one rule no toxicity jk if you lose your getting roasted

Would anyone be interested in starting up a new league with me? I’m trying to get back into sim leagues but can’t find to find any

I've got a couple of online simulation leagues I run as well.

XFL Sim is a semi-historical, "alternative timeline" league where the XFL survived after the 2001 season. We use DDSPF22. Currently no openings, but we'll likely expand for the third time in the coming seasons: https://www.xflsim.com 

ISFL is a fictional league where we merged the Internet Football League and the Simulation football league. We use DDSPF21 here. We've got one opening right now, and you're free to rename/relocate the team: https://www.theisfl.com 

If anybody is interested in an Indoor Football League let me know. we have two leagues running. 

The Arena League is like the old Arena Football League

and the Indoor football Federation is like the AF2

We are finishing up the IFF league right now. and gearing up for the TAL

I know I am new & all here, good day to everyone.

I am looking for true fans of FPS: FBP series & '98 release, that would like to create an online, but H2H (coaches mode or joystick controlling players as well, not like this is a strong feature of the series & not outdated now, so makes no difference) or SIM./surrender to UCP control VS people in Coach or joystick control leagues/associations for us to play in.

Of course, as my username says I am also trying find people to help me create a revolutionary Sports Associations, with brandnew & revolutionary PC/Internet Sports Games- starting with USA FB & including a sport I invented.

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now