Sign in to follow this  
Kyle44

Attack Trade Page (even though it's dead)

Looking for a cheap dman with high defensive and physical overalls.  Would entertain any offer that involves an 85 or better overall man with defence and physical in the 90's

I would, but I get bored with the slower sim.  Plus I'd have to start in the SHL in cage again since it won't let me get a GHL team in cage, and idk if I wanna start with a garbage team rn

5 hours ago, Kyle44 said:

I would, but I get bored with the slower sim.  Plus I'd have to start in the SHL in cage again since it won't let me get a GHL team in cage, and idk if I wanna start with a garbage team rn

There's a GHL team available in Buzzer.

Ya, but I started as shl during the relaunch and it wont let me take on a ghl team since then, even with open teams. I see new managers get ghl right away but it wont let me and idk why

Yeah, that’s always been inconsistent. I don’t think new managers should be able to take over GHL teams as a rule, but I have seen it happen.

Give it a shot and if no luck, email support and ask what is up. This is a good team available and deserves an active manager.

17 hours ago, neuralhandshake said:

All players on Portland Steam GHL not on one-ways up for trade, getting relegated and want to save my ass.

rip my season

Wrong game world lol

Wanting to trade willie malboeuf-beausoleil for a dman or forward of similar overall (preferably strong grinder) 

Hmu with offers!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this