ericmislanders

who is the best player in the nfl?

I would have to say that it might depend on what team you prefer and like. Over an entire career and if you take in the persons achievements over the entire career I would say Tom Brady for a present day player. Maybe he's not the best this year over all but he is still doing pretty good at his age. Even though many people hate the guy there really can't be much disagreement that he has performed as a top QB for nearly 20 years or so. So that has to count for something. I don't know, who's your best player then we can start the discussion there...

Depends on what you consider "best" in general, there is so many different talents involved in being a good football player. Tom Brady is probably the guy with the most accolades, but he is probably not even be the best quarterback. Overall, if we are talking RIGHT NOW, then probably Lamar Jackson, because he is not just a really solid quarterback, but he's hell of an athlete and smart. Mahomes is up there too, but really there is so many different ones to choose from.

Taysom Hill.  In today's NFL who would imagine a QB playing TB, TE, WR, and both special teams.  I am waiting for him to show up on defense.

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the best cv writers uk, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Depends on what positions you value the most. If you're talking about just talent and sheer dominance, I think it has to be Aaron Donald. You also have to think about injuries. For instance, in my opinion i think that Saquon Barkley will be better than King Henry once he has a fully healthy year

In my opinion, it is Aaron Donald without question. My #2 player currently would be Patrick Mahomes

If we're talking their full career, I'd say Tom Brady. Without dispute, he's the GOAT. I don't really need to explain it. Simple as that.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now