Sign in to follow this  
slipdog

Player personalitites

Question

9 answers to this question

I don't know, but a wild guess would be a slight yes. I've noticed a difference between big games traits per line for sure. Have them all nervous and you can count that the line will freeze in the playoffs, but have a heroic, stable and nervous/anxious and it works like a dream. Balance seems to be the key. 3 x heroic doesn't work either.. they just falter and die to put it in an exaggeratingly dramatic form. My guess is that personality traits might and could work in a similar way. I guess the biggest thing is to not be all afraid of red traits. They are needed as well as the greens.

I've wondered this, too.  I'm not sure if anyone outside of the developers know the answer to this.  I've built some lines in the past around traits, but there's nothing in the help files that indicates it makes a difference in terms of linemates.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

On 12/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, Peekaboo said:

How did you come to these conclusions DW?

Like I said, it's a wild guess because it's only based on trial and error experience during the last 3 seasons. Nothing deeper than that.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:12 PM, Paul T said:

whiskey

Dude... I don't drink whisky. Rum is my poison and the source of my infinite wisdom. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Deadwing said:

Dude... I don't drink whisky. Rum is my poison and the source of my infinite wisdom. :rolleyes:

😜 I'm just playing.  I was confusing you with me.  Love that sweet bourbon.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

On 1/1/2020 at 6:50 AM, Deadwing said:

Pfffffft

As a Russian, I'm Vodka all the way y'all 😍😂... although I will drink literally anything if it involves liquor lol

From personal experiences im with dw. Better to balance things out than have 3 heroic players in same line. With 2 it could be even useful to throw out a nervous winger. Only way you can get data from these things is just trial and error.

Also tough and agitator players could be the best option in checking line, if someone dares to use it :D

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this