Sign in to follow this  
Guest SizzlingPopcorn

FM 2020 | We Start Before We Finnish | TPS - Finnish First Division

Guest SizzlingPopcorn
The FM20 Beta released this week. Let's get stuck in with a new save! 

After the Twitter poll suggested 87% that we should start in Europe, I asked my wife to name a European country. So, we're off to Finland and joining FC TPS Turku in the Finnish First Division. FC TPS has recently been relegated from the Premier League and are working their way back up to promotion. How will we do as a Sunday League Footballer with no certifications? 

Series Trailer:

Guest SizzlingPopcorn

Episode 1: It's match day! We have a road game against the first place FF Jaro. The odds are against us! We've tied and won one game since taking over as Manager, but how will we fair? FF Jaro have a 15 goal differential!

image.thumb.png.65a5cbe59a55e3954a18b49c

Guest SizzlingPopcorn
EPISODE 2:

Brandon Aubrey joins the club on a free transfer. He was a TFC draft pick but never made it to the MLS squad. We're hoping Aubrey can help us defensively over the next 9 games that are left in the season. Can we get promoted?

Guest SizzlingPopcorn

EPISODE 3:

Done to 7 games left in the Finnish First Division season. Do we still have hope in a promotion?

Premiere's November 5th at 5PM ET:

Guest SizzlingPopcorn
EPISODE 4:

It's a rainy day in Finland. 5 matches to go in the season. Our fate can be decided in this match.

Guest SizzlingPopcorn

EPISODE 5:

Our fate in the Finnish First Division will be decided! Can we continue to fight for promotion to the Finnish Premiere League or will those hopes die out and have to wait another season?

Guest SizzlingPopcorn

EPISODE 6:

It's the season finale! It is the last time we'll see the likes of Espinosa and Hernandez in a FC TPS jersey, but we have much to look forward to in the next season, when we should be promotion hopefuls!

Guest SizzlingPopcorn

YEAR IN REVIEW: GOALS COMPILATION

After completing my first season with FC TPS, let's take a look at the goals scored in the 2nd half of the season, when I made my managerial debut.

Guest SizzlingPopcorn
EPISODE 7:

It's the beginning of 2020! I new dawn! FC TPS have a hope in promotion to the Finnish Premier Division, but before they play some league games, they have group stage matches for the Finnish Cup Finnish First Division Qualifying round.

After winning every preseason match up to now, it's time to face IF Gnistan in the Finnish Cup qualifying round. Can FC TPS continue their current form?

Guest SizzlingPopcorn

EPISODE 8:

We continue with 2 group stage qualifying rounds of the 2020 Finnish Cup. We face JS Hercules and FF Jaro.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this