Sign in to follow this  
Paul T

Deferiet Leopards have relocated

October 4, 2019 - In a surprising move, the Deferiet Leopards, have relocated to Big Delta USA and the team has been named the Stealheads.  Despite the team's continued success over the past 11 seasons, especially at home, fan attendance was slowly decreasing.  GM Paul T states "we want a market where the fans are passionate about our team and the game - and show up every night to support our club".

Once named after the 80s Metal band Def Leppard, which embodied their gritty play, and displaying a cat-like logo that emphasized team speed - the team has moved toward a more physically imposing name and logo with the words Big and displaying a rugged Viking looking fella wearing Steel on his head.  This begs one question... will the team shift from a faster style play (Transition) to a bigger, rougher style of play (Crash the Net)?  Only time will tell.  (but probably not)

The team also slightly modified their black and gold colors, which represented their manager's love for the Boston Bruins and are now ditching the bright yellow for darker, duller colors.  Below is a first look at the team's new primary and secondary uniforms.

Primary.pngSecondary.png

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

I like the look of the jersey. Nicely unique color theme. There's quite a few cat related team names in the game in general, not just GHL, so... Thumbs up!

I apologize gents. 

The Biscuit Deferiet Leopards were synonymous with winning.  The Cage Deferiet Leopards became known for dominant regular seasons and first round playoff exits.

Also I didn't like the cat logo.  In the old world there was a heavy metal hand sign logo that didn't make it over to the refresh.  It was time for a change.

If it helps, you can still think of the team with an 80s metal vibe.  Think part Steel Panther, part Metal Head.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

If it helps, you can still think of the team with an 80s metal vibe.  Think part Steel Panther, part Metal Head.

I'm feeling more Spinal Tap with Stonehenge.....ha!  

For what it's worth, I changed my logo again (my Biscuit one also didn't come over) and my 3rd color for season three.  

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this