boj

PCFantaCanestro (Basketball)

As a euro guy, I like this game very much, bc. euro leagues are covered greatly, even 2nd Division teams and players. For a NBA sim I still prefer DDSPB20.

I agree with others, this game really covers all the thing about European basketball. Very detailed about the players and staffย database There are some bugs still need to fix but, when you have enough time to being master of it the joy is getting from the PCFย goes higher and higher. While playing PCF19 I promoted the the Montecatini Terme team and being a Euroleage champion after 8 seasons... Wow such a nice experience it was. I recommend this game. Nowadays I am helping for some translation work for this game. Wait for PCF 21 !

I'm playing nba, and the weak team is still the weak team and the strong team is the strong team. The gap between strong and weak teams seems to be a problem. While strong team players continue to improve, weak team players fall as the season progresses. If you play the weak team in International mode, you can't get out of the bottom, and you'll eventually be replaced. Is there any way we can get the weak team up to the middle rank?

Is there any way to gather and nurture promising players and run a team? Please let me know if you have any tips to nurture and improve your skills. I'm playing with the Chicago Bulls, and I see top draft-nominated players developing and losing their ability when they're not over 25.

And trade is too difficult. I've never done a trade between players with similar abilities. It's very easy to trade computers. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some tips on how to make a trade that will help me get a great player.

Edited by quizaas

have all of them even the Sportando 2015 and 2016 ones. Every release brings more quality and realism to the game.ย 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now