Sign in to follow this  
JimmyHa

FBPRO98 still plays like NFL

Yes, this game is Win10 compatible. I am playing it right now as a matter of fact.  With the VPNFL files and renaming the stock PPP's with your own custom PPP's, this game is STILL the best graphical simulator out there. 

Can you play this online against others, is there leagues?

4 hours ago, oly3 said:

Can you play this online against others, is there leagues?

Yes, there are still leagues out there.  PNFL and USAFL are two of the last ones.

pnfl.biz 

usafl.net

Interested in playing in an online FBPRO98 league? 

Both the PNFL and XFBS have openings in their leagues and would love some new coaches to join. Both leagues are in their offseason so it's the best time to make a team your own. PNFL is NFL style and XFBS is NCAA style.

Both leagues use the PNFL's play pool, so all a coach does is run their offseason then send in roster moves and profiles and plans during the regular season.  

The PNFL commissioner records most games and makes them available for viewing on YouTube. For my league, I tend to do this only for big games as I don't have as much time as the PNFL commissioner to play & record 9 games every week (he probably is using a macro). :P

Edited by xfbscommish

18 hours ago, jwhite said:

How does this game compare to FOF8?

FBPro98 is a graphical football simulator with limited GM and robust coaching capabilities.  FOF8 is much more immersive, but not graphical.

I'm so happy that somebody took care of making an update for Win 10 x64 systems. The game still rocks. You should definitely install the VPNFL Mod as well, it can be found in the downlaod section.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this