Sign in to follow this  
Robmeister89

Indoor Football Manager

1 hour ago, Robmeister89 said:

Alpha Version 4.8 has been published.

https://robmeister89.itch.io/indoor-football-manager/devlog/214010/version-004678

Sorry for all the updates the last two days, gotta get bugs squashed though lol

No logs were produced but I experienced the following using the lasted update...

Free agents - select player - request offer - make offer - crash to desktop. Tried it twice both times it happened.

Clicking the contract's icon on the left toolbar didn't bring up any page?

Got to game day. The game seemed to sim 3 of the 5 schedule games and update the rankings, but it left my game plus 1 other remaining. I clicked 'sim game' nothing happened. I clicked 'view recap' on a different game and I got crash to desktop again. 

If I may offer a suggestion for consideration? Have some kind of indication that you have an email on the top bar, maybe on the 'home' part? The calendar is nice but its easy to miss the next event email if you don't remember to check it. 

Still! My 'Elite Indoor Football' League is ready to go! 

52 minutes ago, Rigafan said:

No logs were produced but I experienced the following using the lasted update...

Free agents - select player - request offer - make offer - crash to desktop. Tried it twice both times it happened.

Couldn't reproduce this?

Clicking the contract's icon on the left toolbar didn't bring up any page?

This screen isn't ready so the button does nothing.. I need to have it disabled so there's no confusion.

Got to game day. The game seemed to sim 3 of the 5 schedule games and update the rankings, but it left my game plus 1 other remaining. I clicked 'sim game' nothing happened. I clicked 'view recap' on a different game and I got crash to desktop again. 

I found the issue... rosters are not at minimums for two of the teams. I need to figure out how to fix this for cpu... New York placed two RBs on their P/S but they need them on their active roster. You may be able to move them yourself as commissioner. The other team with an issue was your own, you only have 2 Linebackers and 3 are required. You can check roster minimums on your roster screen by clicking on Roster Count on the right above your roster.

If I may offer a suggestion for consideration? Have some kind of indication that you have an email on the top bar, maybe on the 'home' part? The calendar is nice but its easy to miss the next event email if you don't remember to check it. 

I will look into this. Its a good suggestion!

Still! My 'Elite Indoor Football' League is ready to go! 

See my answers above in bold.

Edited by Robmeister89

3 hours ago, Robmeister89 said:

See my answers above in bold.

Thanks for the quick reply! 

OK I'll play around with the free agent signing again tomorrow it might be my fault trying to click everything so fast. 

Noted on the players over the roster limit. I did see the roster count screen but forgot to sort my players before continuing. 

I'll play some more tomorrow and post any good/bad or ugly things. So far though the game looks like it will be very fun ones it's more stable. 

Side note I love the team names, did you just randomly pick them? 

Sounds good. I'll do more work on the cpu roster management over time and hopefully have a fix for this eventually. Cpu roster management needs quite a bit of work.. Salary cap management, injury management, training players, etc.. In the mean time, as commissioner, you have full control over their rosters. 

I did design the teams, yes. Most of those logos were altered by me as well. 

Update: I had to publish a 5.1 because some where getting an "already newer version installed" notice.. this one also gets that notice (not sure why) so if you get that notice just uninstall whatever version you currently have and then install alpha 5.1. 

Alpha 6.0 has launched with some pretty nice new features... Game records (season and career coming soon!) as well as a new HTML output for those of you that want to display some league data on your website. If you don't have a website, you can still export the html reports are click to view them in your browser. They will function as if they would if they were on a website. Please note, the html reports are very basic right now. They will get more data later, but for now it includes a placeholder index, standings page, games list with viewable box scores that features all the same data as the game. I will be adding team pages at some point for sure.

You can download the latest version (no uninstall/install required this time) here:

https://robmeister89.itch.io/indoor-football-manager/devlog/241393/version-0060

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this