Sign in to follow this  
Robmeister89

Indoor Football Manager

10 minutes ago, Truck_Turner said:

Hi,

For some reason, the executable file get stuck at the Picture of the football helmet for me; There are no commands of functionality I can access.

That is the main screen. Can you see the menu bar at the top? Click on the first from the left labeled Menu with a down caret symbol. That brings up the lower menu for which you use to create new leagues, open leagues, continue last saved, etc, etc.

If you cannot see that menu, what resolution do you have on your monitor? There is a minimum 1366x768 resolution (I need to note that in the itch.io page).

Edited by Robmeister89

If you downloaded in the last hour please go back and download once more. I had to push out a hotfix 3.7 version because of a bug where the adjust roster button was disabled when it shouldn't have been.

Oh geez, here we go again... I made a big mistake in 3.7 alpha where I had the game moving backwards to test something! I forgot to remove it!!! Well, its gone now and 3.8 is published. Also, with 3.8 I now include an installer instead of a zip file. Just run the installer to get the game files on your computer.

19 minutes ago, Savoie48 said:

Is this game still a thing because the images aren't coming up for me?

It is. Released an update just yesterday. Follow the link above or on the GM games page for IFM to download for free. 

16 hours ago, Robmeister89 said:

Mr Robmeister!

Since the very first version I have had the same issue:

I make a league, any size/style and go to the draft screen. 

If I hit "draft until human" I get an error (also an error log that is attached) and it loads "CPU drafting" for a while and drafts only 1 player. 

If I then go CPU pick until all the teams have players including my own I can close the draft screen then as soon as I hit advance date I get close to desktop with no error log. Everytime!

This is running the latest update, windows10 and also as admin mode. 

Please let me know if I'm being stupid and It's my fault as I really want to play the game!

Capture.PNG

Rigafan,

Thanks for reporting this! I found the issue and I am working to resolve it. I am planning another update today to fix an issue with the Draft screen UI. I will be sure to include the fix for this as well.

36 minutes ago, Robmeister89 said:

Rigafan,

Thanks for reporting this! I found the issue and I am working to resolve it. I am planning another update today to fix an issue with the Draft screen UI. I will be sure to include the fix for this as well.

Amazing!

I look forward to the next update

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this