Sign in to follow this  
EXXEO

CPU “smart” Trade Offers

It would be nice to have the Computer GMs actually offer something in a trade that matches your transfer needs. For instance: I only have prospects up as my trade needs but I keep getting offers for really old guys that have bad contracts and are declining faster than a plane in a nose dive. I’m asking for prospects to circumvent some cap issues but am getting offers that put me in the red further. This also makes those offers pointless.

Lol also when you get the classic offer of you give up a really good young player with excellent trade value for an older bad player with only good trade value.  Like why would anyone accept that haha

I keep getting offers for really old guys that have bad contracts and are declining faster ban a plane in a nose dive.

So basically the same type of trades that you would receive from human managers...

I dunno, seems pretty realistic to me  :D  :lol: 

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

So basically the same type of trades that you would receive from human managers...

I dunno, seems pretty realistic to me  :D  :lol:

Ha! Well the Human GM May offer you EIGHT 40 year old losers for your top 18 year old prospect...

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this