Sign in to follow this  
granpubah

[SOLVED] Can't delete trade (MERGED TOPICS)

Happening to me too.  It works though if you cancel the trade by opening it first and canceling it from in there, instead of using the new buttons

World Attack  GHL   my team  Melbourne (now Sebastian) Buccaneers   the deal was 15 days old and now because it didn't cancel its new.  

TEAM OFFERED STATUS ACTION   info Montmorency Mountain Hawks

do you need more infor.  the trade is now a new trade in the new season.    it did not cancel when trades from last season ended.  I can't open the trade to see who was in it.  I have 800K in cap money tied up!! 

do you need more infor.  the trade is now a new trade in the new season.    it did not cancel when trades from last season ended.  I can't open the trade to see who was in it.  I have 800K in cap money tied up!! 

The bug is confirmed. Will have a fix ready for the new release.

The bug causes the page to crash when removing all trade offers at once or when removing the last trade offer directly from the list. A work around in your case could be to create another trade temporarily and then remove the trade offer you can't open.

Sorry about this, will try to have a bug fix ready asap.

The bug causes the page to crash when removing all trade offers at once or when removing the last trade offer directly from the list. A work around in your case could be to create another trade temporarily and then remove the trade offer you can't open.

Sorry about this, will try to have a bug fix ready asap.

I got internal server error 500.   the trade is too old to open.  the player wanted has signed with a new team.  the trade was initiated last season.  so I have 808k dead money TFN.    [email protected]#%[email protected]#$^@#$%!$%!%!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this