Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

I knew the loss to Aston Villa was going to have consequences. This is the e-mail I received from the Board.

threateningemail_zpsmjvsvyoc.png

Is it possible I'm going to get fired from a club for the second time in two years?

Naturally, I turned to Lescott who is responsible for this mess.

lescott_zps6lw9wjzy.png

If I'm back next season, he certainly won't be. He's a declining asset at 32 and deserves some of the blame for all the goals we're allowing.

denmarkpreview7_zpsddjinhiv.png

Time for a break from club football to resume my national managerial career at Denmark.
We play Switzerland next at home which is a must win game in European Qualifying, especially considering we play Germany after that.

uefastand10_zpsa3owrgey.png

uefastanding8_zpsvmfosc9d.png

You can see the problem for my Denmark. One more win by Switzerland eliminates Denmark no matter what I do in my final two games.

But the Swiss face Ireland and Germany. It's likely they lose to Germany. If they only draw Ireland then I have to win my final two games to take second spot. That's not inconceivable since I play Bulgaria and Norway.

There's a long break before I play those games.

manchestercityreport_zpsmgeocfiv.png

It's time to return to West Brom as we try to push up the table as far as possible and retain my job for next season.

We have 10 games remaining and no Cup competitions to distract us. Let's get this done!

Well, maybe not this next game against Citeh. That's probably not going to happen. Maybe starting like the game after that. LOL.

westbromaprilsked_zps2alkvz5t.png

The calendar turns to April. You know what that means: Lots of games in the rain!

Hopefully, we don't slip and slide our way out of the league.

We play QPR, Leicester City Crystal Palace, Liverpool and then the schedule gets really rough. Three of our final four games in April and May are against Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal so the next three games are critical.

browninjury_zps5zc98kbf.png

So he's going to miss our next two games against QPR and Leicester City. He might also miss the Crystal Palace match.

I wonder if it would have made a difference if I subbed him as soon as he got hurt rather than play him the whole game?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this