Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

englandroster.png

The squad was already selected for me when I took the job. I'm sure I'll make some changes to the starting 11.

I'm disappointed I can't see the other World Cup groups. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

This seems like an incredibly difficult group with Switzerland, Turkey and Sweden although I should definitely advance.

liverseptember.png

My England career will begin with two qualifiers

Sept. 1 -- Sweden

Sept. 5 -- Bulgaria

Then it's back to Liverpool for five games in 17 days which is really going to test the depth of our squad. We have two league games, two Europa league games and a League Cup match.

englandprefirstgame.png

I don't think Sweden is going to be a pushover, especially considering what happened in real life in November when Sweden beat England 4-2.

englandpostgame1injury.png

Ooh, he looks like he is in such pain. That means Rooney is out for the game against Bulgaria

I wonder if he'll miss the game against Liverpool in 22 days. Might be a benefit for us there.

liverpoolscout3.png

Our Liverpool scout has returned with his monthly scouting report. I told him to keep scouting Homes, Campbell and Noone. I'm thinking we'll probably sign Noone.

I wasn't interested in Dawson. His name reminded me of the television show Dawson's Creek and I hated that show.

We have a lot of Liverpool games coming up in a short period of time. It's going to be interesting to see if we can improve defensively.

europreview1.png

It's Europa League time!

I can honestly say I had never heard of Sporting Lokeren. I know you're going to find this hard to believe but we don't get a lot of Belgium football on television in North America.

We're going to rest a lot of starters and give some reserves a chance. Nothing less than a win will be satisfactory.

If we don't finish in the top two in this group, I will prove that I am the worst FIFA 13 player of the world.

Next up we play Leicester City in third round Capital Cup action. It will give us a chance to evaluate some of our reserves.

Here's a look at results from the earlier rounds.

capitaloneroundone_zpsd1e50d39.png

liverpoolpostcapital_zps93553512.png

I don't know if Wilson exactly "shined". He didn't make any tackles and was only rated a 6.1.

His chances of starting a league game right now are pretty low unless the rest of the defenders end up in an accident on the way to the stadium.

If we're in a good mood maybe he gets another chance in a Capital One Cup game.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this