Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

liverdowning_zps48906fe9.png

Downing is 28 years old and has an overall rating of 79. He definitely deserves to play more but even though we've played mostly a 4-3-3 we can't find a spot for him on the pitch more often because the other strikers have been brilliant. He's just going to have be patient.

liveragger2_zps625a537d.png

We keep getting reports that Agger wants out of Liverpool and is "homesick" for Denmark. We thought we'd try to praise Agger (yes, it was an option in the game) to try to convince him to stay. He has been a very effective defender for us and we can't afford to lose him.

I have no idea what a "tea lady" is? Is that like a cleaner name for a WAG?

rolandoafternewcastle_zps3d212f99.png

You're unhappy?!? We're not exactly thrilled with your less than stellar play. We're thinking about shipping you to the MLS for David Beckham's old cleats.

reinaafternewcastle_zps92f89cd8.png

Reina's been great so far. I'm not sure I like his giant ego but he's been terrific. I can't blame him for having just one clean sheet since I'm a terrible defensive player.

englandinjury_zps1c61881d.png

Time to switch gears and prepare for a pair of friendlies as England's manager. We play Chile and Cameroon and just got the news number one keeper Joe Hart is out. Might not be such a bad thing after he allowed three goals to lowly Austria in his last national game. Ben Foster will get the nod in net.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this