Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

liverpoolpostcapital2_zps763ca7b4.png

Enrique has been pretty effective for me even if we did allow three goals to Leicester City in our last game. He'll continue to be in the starting 11 even though he is one of the few players not rated 80 or better. He has nothing to worry about at this point.

liverpostmanu_zpsc19d2093.png

Looks like that injury van Persie got in the 4-0 drubbing of my Liverpool is going to string for awhile. Hopefully, it will keep Manchester United from running away with the title like in real life. He had been dynamic against me, scoring on goal and assisting on another.

liveroctobersked_zps578065ad.png

It looks like we drew Manchester City for our next Capital One Cup game. Unlucky although we did beat them in the league earlier this season.

That's part of a deadly stretch of five games in 12 days between Oct. 15-27.

England's attempt to qualify for the World Cup resumes with games versus Turkey and Austria.

liverscout4a_zpsb8a0d0fd.png

liverscout4b_zpsa1af7d1d.png

If it`s a new month, it`s time for another update from my Norwegian born scout.

I figure I better start signing players before he gets upset and quit. I`ve signed Luke Wilson, Jermaine Wilson and Liam Noone. These players may never play for Liverpool but -- at worst -- let`s see if I can develop them and make some money from their sale.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this