Sign in to follow this  
Statybininkas18

Pes 2020 vs FIFA 20

I am thinking on buying one of these games, but not sure which one to pick. I have played FIFA 19 and am a big fan and was even excited for the new one. But then I heard they lost Juventus – my favourite team – to Pes 2020 and now I’m not sure I even want to try it. I did find Pes at an affordable price, but do you think I should buy it at all? Has anyone played previous versions? Do you think it’s better or worse than FIFA? 

Opinion always seems to be divided between these 2. I personally always found FIFA easier to play than PES. As someone who is an occasional player rather than an addict that swings it for me.

PES 20's gameplay is much more realistic with great lifelike animations and ball physics. On the other hand, FIFA's gameplay isn't so lifelike, but it has better impressive presentation, licensing and overall depth outside of the gameplay.

Fifa Ulitimate team is much better than pes myclub. If that is the game mode you want to play.

As a person who has FIFA adn PES 2020 I can tell you I'm a PES convert. For the pure realistic feeling PES is unchallenged arcade like go FIFA. In PES especially in the hardest leagues beating the giants like Man United, Barca, Juventus and so on feels incredible. FIFA's Youth recruitment and academy are much better though. The only blaring problem with PES(besides free kicks being so easy once you get that knack and good free kick taker though its a great change from the constant missing on FIFA, and clearance on corners IMO ) I have problem is licensing (which you can fix if you have a ps4 btw)!!! I hope this helps!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this