Sign in to follow this  
Deadwing

[SOLVED] Jersey customization - again

I went to edit the team jersey to use my 3rd special jersey design for friendly preseason games, but when I attempt to save the finished shirt I get this message (tried 3-4 times with the same result): 

This can't be good

The site is obviously not behaving properly.

It might work if you try again but if it doesn't please
create a post at the bug reports section of the forum

Can you address this issue? It's still broken. I'm getting tired of this crap. When money gets involved the game becomes a business, and with business comes responsibility for paying customers. The jersey editor is still broken and now we're starting to have issues with simulations. Season 1 went incredibly well on Cage.. what happened during the switch?

Dude no offense but you need to relax.  There are still wrinkles in the game that we all want fixed or improved, but Anders and Tobias have their own lives too, so fixing everything as well as juggling their lives has to be tough.  I want my bugs fixed too, but it is $2...  

Also if you are that worried about your jersey not changing, then try sending an email with your bug instead.  The issue typically gets looked at quicker that way from my experience.

It's a bug reporting forum, isn't it? It doesn't really matter to me how much money I'm charged for my manager fix. If it helps to offer better service, then by all means, crank it up. I was initially willing to toss out a lot more money per month than what we're doing right now. The principle of turning a hobby into business means a whole new level of dedication to it, or that's how I've perceived the real world works. In any case, it's a business now, so those "own lives" get really no sympathy from me anymore.

I did not know you could have more than one design actually. Where do yoy find this?

You can't— at least not yet. Sometimes I want to celebrate special occasions (playoffs/friendly games/whatever comes to mind) by using an away or 3rd jersey design. I go in and just switch the colors up, save and I'm good to go. There's no place to store an existing design and just tag which one you want to use.

Hi!

We are aware of this issue. Plan was to lock jersey customization after a while because we didn’t want managers to change jersey all the time. We thought it was better if you could recognize the team by its colors.

But we listen to you all and decided not to lock it because you really like it and we do also. But when stuff like this happens we do not prioritize this over regular game performance.

We have some issues at the moments which we need to adress first. But we will fix this and I also like the idea with saving multipel jerseys for home/away etc.

//Tobias

Okay, I tried it and it's still not working. Gives the exact same error. I cleared my cache and tried again, but it still doesn't work. :(

I'd love to hear if this works now for other people.

Yes, I've had this error for a few weeks as well.  Just checked again.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

It does work now. Thank you sooooo much! For the next playoffs, if I make it, I'll introduce the 3rd special jersey since last season I did it with away jersey.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this