Peekaboo

Buzzer Trade Talk

Looking for 1st/2nd line center with good faceoff ability. From my team, anyone is for trade if offer is good enough. :)

As we are in relegation zone and having a lot of one way contracts, I will probably rebuild. So, I'm looking for great prospects and picks to offload some of my players. Feel free to ask by DM in game or send a trade offer!

I need a goalie suitable for SHL. I have a 2nd round pick that is up for grabs, as well as prospects, or other roster players depending on the offer

I'm leaving CHL and many players won't fit my plan for BHL, so I'm willing to let them in CHL. I was 1st team, so there are pretty good players to choose from. 

There are also some with 2W contracts, so even IHL teams might have a chance to get something. 

Please have a look if you are in those leagues. They are all on tradeblock, but might want to deal also other players. I prefer picks and young players under entry level contracts as a return. 

My team is Hazard Blizzard

https://gameplanhockey.com/team?gpid=100-A

The list includes 77 OVR goalie, 72 OVR C, 70 and 71 OVR D and so on. 

Trading away:

D'Onofrio, 29yo - Center - 90 rating

Fellers, 24yo - Center - 84 rating

Viklund, 26yo - Center - 81 rating

Lonholm, 22yo - Forward - 83 rating

Huneult, 33yo - Defence - 85 rating

McDougald, a 21 YO 66 OVR goalie in IHL up for sale. Looking for a defender. Young enough to use on your affiliate if your up in the CHL. Shoot me an offer ;)

Looking to ditch my 1way contracts for younger players or picks.

Have an 87ovr goalie available

Bellemore golden flyers

All my players are for trade. Cmon, send me some offers :P

edit: Trading my whole team for some draft picks. Wanna try some stuff and learn more about this game :)

I'm manager of the Quail Ridge Jayhawks (BHL). I've got quite a few good players on the trade block.

Vuorela - 79 overall C

Haugland - 75 overall G

Branconier - 74 overall G

Wilkinson - 73 overall D

Fleischer - 72 overall F

Vedeneyev - 71 overall D

Pribylov -70 overall D

For Vuorela I'm looking for a package of BHL level F/C with a green/blue big games trait. For the rest of them I am open to any kind of deal. Send me a trade proposal or a PM if interested. 

Congrats Bouncer,

Felt like the whole season that your team should have been sitting higher in the standings than it was. Just waiting for the right time to take a run I guess

Thanks, Wick! I wasn't sure about my team - it looked good compared to most of the SHL teams, but I just promoted from BHL and the FA signings were not going exactly as I was planning. My top6 forwards weren't so good as I wanted and my 4th line was performing really bad. And my streaks were insane... 5 wins in a row, including against high rank teams followed by 5 losses in a row including bottom rank teams... I was out of the Playoff spot after round 70, when I lost 4 in a row and 8 out of last 11 games. Then with some magic turnover my players started to over-perform and I won 10 last games and the streak continued into PO. I was quite confident against Lake Viking River Hawks, but I saw almost no chance to beat Mount Airy Bald Eagles. But my team was still on fire and my players overshoot them badly in every game even with 2 injuries to my top6 offensive players. 

But I think the transition from SHL to GHL is the most difficult one (honestly impossible without preparing for it the whole season), so I think I have really difficult task in front of me...

Pretty much all players under a 66 OVR are up for sale. Looking to cut salary so entry level contracts or picks are ideal. Shoot me an offer if you feel so inclined ;)

I need to unload 4 defensemen, they are pretty good players, but they got one way deals and I'm set on my roster, I'm looking for Minor Leaguers, prospects and Picks, the guys range from 75-79 overall. Santiago Bernard, Artem Prudnikov, Keith Reynolds, and Sergey Tikhonov are the men I want to unload. GHL managers you could add some of them for your minor league Clubs and SHL Managers who need defensemen, these 4 could certainly Bolster your roster. Their Salaries for most part are not bad.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now