Sign in to follow this  
Paul T

[SOLVED] Acquired Draft Pick still belongs to original team

World:  CAGE

League:  GHL

Trade between:  Deferiet Leopards and Yonker Wolverines

On Day 1, I made a trade with Yonker and they sent their GHL 2nd round pick to me (shot below).

3-5-2019 12-50-57 PM.png

On Day 2, I made a trade with St. Thomas and they also sent their GHL 2nd round pick to me (shot below).

3-5-2019 12-51-06 PM.png

As you can see below, the GHL 2nd from Yonker is not on my roster.  I did not trade any picks.  The odd thing is, yesterday the pick DID appear on my roster, then after my trade today where I acquired another pick, that one went back to Yonker.

3-5-2019 12-51-35 PM.png

Can we fix - and determine what happened?  There's not a limit on the amount of draft picks you can have is there?

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

To add to this as the other team in the second trade - the draft pick I traded is back in my possession, whilst I still also have the player I acquired as well. Something is indeed not right with trading picks.

Edit: As a possibly related side note - the picks still appear under the name of the previous(unedited) team in the trading screen.

Hi Paul!

This is a bug. We will investigate this matter. For now I will move the draft pick to your team again. Can't be sure it will stay there. =)

Keep you posted!

PS. No limit on the amount of draft picks! DS.

Thanks for the quick reply!

But it has now gone the other way.  I only have 2 picks, but should have 4.  My 1st and 2nd, plus GHL 2nd picks from St. Thomas and Yonker.  Seems like both of those picks were returned to them.

Well I said too much to early here.

Just had a discussion with Anders about this issue. We are currently looking into the bug and will sort it as fast as we can. 

Keep you posted!

To add to this as the other team in the second trade - the draft pick I traded is back in my possession, whilst I still also have the player I acquired as well. Something is indeed not right with trading picks.

Edit: As a possibly related side note - the picks still appear under the name of the previous(unedited) team in the trading screen.

I hadn't thought to check where the picks were listed at the trade screen.  After checking, something is definitely off with draft picks.  If I try to trade picks with Erzac (St. Thomas), his picks are listed as Torrington Magnum and my picks are listed as Tioga Desperados (...and I only have 2 :) )

3-5-2019 8-11-00 PM.png

3-5-2019 8-11-25 PM.png

Thanks, Glawing!  No apology necessary.  Glad we caught the bug and were able to fix it early.

so I don't really want to report mine lol but for the sake of fair play Pixley Echoes in GHL should've gotten my second rounder (Attack)

Hi...has anyone else noted the abundance of Trade offers for the same player from computer operated teams? Seems that once a human Manager submits offed then computer sends also

Just asking...thanks

so I don't really want to report mine lol but for the sake of fair play Pixley Echoes in GHL should've gotten my second rounder (Attack)

Thanks for reporting!

I have moved the draft pick.

If more manager missing draft picks please mail us on [email protected]!

Hi...has anyone else noted the abundance of Trade offers for the same player from computer operated teams? Seems that once a human Manager submits offed then computer sends also

Just asking...thanks

Ya I noticed that too

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this