MattBerserkers

Cage trash talk

Is Cage dead rn too? Attack is.

Nope.  We occasionally just need a kick in the a$$ to start chatting again.  Although it's summer time, so I'd expect the forums to be less active than normal over the next couple of months.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Every damn game is a one goal loss now. Frustrating.

At least plenty of time to still turn it around.

Nope.  We occasionally just need a kick in the a$$ to start chatting again.  Although it's summer time, so I'd expect the forums to be less active than normal over the next couple of months.

Ya Attack chat is always dead lol.  Suddenly I got a bunch of trade offers in attack today from actual managers haha

I'm still around.  I am moving to a new house and it has become a long drawn out process.  Looks like September before most of this mess is over.  I'm still checking the teams everyday just not much chit chat time.  Although Antti your in my conference and the regular season is not the playoffs :), sucks that only one from 3 former GHLs on this side can make it back.

You want trash talk? Well ok. Here is likely the most that you will get from me. As of the current moment of typing this the... stops to check...  10th ranked team in the East is in 2nd place. I even managed to beat Bouncer's mighty Hawks 1-0. That might be the 20th time I have ever beat him. That is with over 25 seasons of playing against him. Yet I love playing against his teams.

I love to playing with you as well, rainsilent. Always impressed to see what you can do with your team. And always happy if I manage to beat you :)

I think in this new release no one is mighty anymore. Kegashka has great team, but Erzac have beaten them and he is now at the bottom of the league, so anything is possible.

I especially liked my last game with Union yesterday - 82 saves made by both goalie before it went to SO. 1-0 for Union, but still happy with my defense work there!

So. I take it nobody wants to win this season?

Not really.  I'm good with Season 3.  I'll make a real push in season 4.  :)

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

I think I only have 1-2 guys on my whole roster that are even showing up every night.  Oh well, at least I can pad my playoff stats by winning the regulation playoffs!  hahaha.

West Chicago vs. Deadwood game today brought back some memories of those two teams battling it out in Biscuit.

Strange game indeed. But I didn't expect anything less.

Is this the correct forum where I come to trash talk my own team?!?!  haha.  I honestly have no idea what to do differently than last year when we finished 8/9.  Who wants to do a full team trade?!?!  :)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now