MattBerserkers

Cage trash talk

What better way to start a new forum than by having a trash talking topic!

Chirp away boys and girls!

edit: I feel like I should add, please don't accuse any cheaters in here, I want this to remain semi-light hearted and not become a page to start arguments. If you feel the need to report something suspicious, send and email to [email protected]Please and thank-you.

Oh yes.  We were in desperate need of a trash talk page!  Here's to hoping everyone keeps it civil and no feelings get hurt.  If I come at anyone, please always know that I am 90% joking (or am I?).  Game on.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

The West is currently smoking us Eastern teams in inter-league play.  Time to step it up, East!

The West is currently smoking us Eastern teams in inter-league play.

This, of course, is just a mere side-effect of not having the Eastern felines meet any Western teams yet.

The Mighty Leopards started the season 18-2-0-0 (with an additional 3 preseason wins).

The 2nd quarter of the season hasn't been as good... 3-5-3-8.

The Mighty Leopards started the season 18-2-0-0 (with an additional 3 preseason wins).

The 2nd quarter of the season hasn't been as good... 3-5-3-8.

At least the division became intresting :D

I am 9-0-0-4 in my last 13 games, after some trades and valuable advice from few kind people. Also, managed to get a win or two against some top teams (Minuteman, Leopards, Hawks, Union), yet 2 losses came from teams in relegation zone. Lets see if we can make it to playoffs.

At least the division became intresting :D

I am 9-0-0-4 in my last 13 games, after some trades and valuable advice from few kind people. Also, managed to get a win or two against some top teams (Minuteman, Leopards, Hawks, Union), yet 2 losses came from teams in relegation zone. Lets see if we can make it to playoffs.

Well I don't like it one bit.  Haha.

Yeah, I've had some odd results as well.  Most of my recent wins have been against playoff teams while most of my losses have been against non-playoff teams.  I remember thinking during my 20 game winning streak (23 if you count preseason) that my team wasn't THAT good.  Now I'm here thinking my team can't be this bad.  But after watching Columbus destroy Tampa in round 1, that type of thing is just realistic.

Halfway mark of the season. Things are improving. I may have a chance for a playoff spot, which is scary.

8-1-0-1 at the moment. If I make it I will sweep you all fancies in GHL. Mark my words.

:)

So, I trade away my THREE best players, including a franchise player, for minor league players, bench all except 1 line of one-way contract players, start a defense corps at least 5ovr average worse, yet after only winning 7 of my first 40 games, I somehow go 2-0-1-0 including against two legit contender teams!?!?!?  Gotta love this game!  hahaha.  

Can this season be done and over with already, my team is in dire need of an overhaul lol.

Yeah, but I expect a pretty brutal FA season!  

LOL.  This trash talk thread is quite cordial. 

Apology accepted.  I was hoping someone would take the pressure off me sooner or later.

The Leopards are 16-8-5-15 since our 20-game winning streak ended.  I made some mid-season moves involving top end defenders that were beneficial to the team long-term (one very risky that is looking to pay off big), but are hurting short-term.  Overall happy how things are playing out, but much room for improvement.

The dream is dead.  After getting 34 points during a recent stretch of 16 games, it looked like Elite were poised to not only climb out of the basement, but make a run for 10th place and avoid regulation.  Now losers of four straight against less admirable opponents than during that 16 game stretch, one against said 10th place team last night, there is just too much ground to make up.  Still playing for the play-in game is the best we can hope for.  My only hope is to beat up on Turkey Creek during the two times I will likely meet them in the play-in playoffs!  

Took out Turkey Creek's 3rd string goalie in our key matchup! Don't be bringing your scrubs in against me, haha. Actually, thank god he got hurt since he had a shutout going 30 mins in!!

So, the battle for playoffs heats up the east... I must say that this Cage GHL is much more thrilling and competetive then Buzzer.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now