Sign in to follow this  
MattBerserkers

search max rating

Currently when I am using advance search and setting all players, the new system displays only up to a maximum amount of players. I imagine its for server reasons, but unfortunately it causes role players and 4th liners to be hidden. My suggestion is just to add one more box to filter players above a certain overall.

Currently when I am using advance search and setting all players, the new system displays only up to a maximum amount of players. I imagine its for server reasons, but unfortunately it causes role players and 4th liners to be hidden. My suggestion is just to add one more box to filter players above a certain overall.

Thanks this is something we also noticed so it’s added on “to do” list.

Yes, please make some improvements in the search engine. I have played GHL for so long and now in CHL I'm in pain looking for players as I always get: "Search produced more than 100 results. Please narrow your search" (100 is really pathetic number, there no easy way to say it - you have made bigger worlds and yet have limited player search to this incredibly low number) - this can't be narrowed without additional options, especially for max. values. My suggestions would be:

min. and max. overall

max. separate ratings

in All players search by league level

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this