Sign in to follow this  
MattBerserkers

Cage trade page

Looking for TwoWay center, 87-90ish overall rating. Up to 31 years of age is alright.

Giving away 1st round pick (and second if needed) and Eaves or Hanssen (or both).

not directly trades, but stupid waivers question 

https://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=1261-A

https://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=960-A

these were supposed to close day 3, it is day 5... wasnt it the day it closes they go poof and other people get them? i mean it does my team no harm, but the one keeps getting more claims and it might hurt someone who put a claim in on time... or is it going today and its just 2 days after the closing day of when they were first claimed? that... doesnt seem right and i think i am confusing myself

not directly trades, but stupid waivers question 

https://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=1261-A

https://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=960-A

these were supposed to close day 3, it is day 5... wasnt it the day it closes they go poof and other people get them? i mean it does my team no harm, but the one keeps getting more claims and it might hurt someone who put a claim in on time... or is it going today and its just 2 days after the closing day of when they were first claimed? that... doesnt seem right and i think i am confusing myself

I have the same problem with one of my players and I just sent a pm to Anders about it...

Hi All!

Today We offer you big trade carnival!

Main reason: Cap Space.

Mostly looking for picks, but every team has something that is interesting me, so PM me if you're intrested in trade or just make an offer.

See ya!

Antti, Kingston Kamikaze

Eaves.PNG

Ferdinand.PNG

Jarvela.PNG

Mannella.PNG

Ritzman.PNG

Adolffson.PNG

Banton.PNG

Borodin.PNG

Ionadi.PNG

Tolbanov.PNG

Ageykin.PNG

Tseydlits.PNG

the pittsboro plastic attack are shopping the 4th overall pick, they would especially like to move up into the top 3 if possible

Pending some draft research this weekend, there's a chance that I'd want to move up into a Top 10 draft position.  Would be willing to package my GHL 1st (#20) + 1 or 2 younger players to make it happen.

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by Paul T

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Altough there is bit of small timeframe for trade before SHL draft I could be intrested in moving up to 1st round with my 2nd or throwing something else out for 1st rounder.

S4 Pittsboro Plastic Attack Trade Block: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_XeLHUL8q5BlqtZBsIOHHOaPKm5_GyjSlhrHw1FJc84/edit?usp=sharing

https://gameplanhockey.com/team?gpid=30-A

A few players possibly GHL worthy, almost all can be moved down to SHL

Needs: Better/younger players. Less players. A bit of cap wiggle room (wtf, i just promoted) . Draft Picks always preferred. 

FqslMwU.png

This is hilarious. After shipping Shilling for Milburn, the idiotic computer comes down with this offer...

How hilarious this is?

Anders mate, you really need to fix computer controlled teams logic.

Screenshot_20200127-105806_Chrome.jpg

OMG lol.  How did you resist that offer, Peek?

To play Devil's Advocate... the programming seems spot on as that is exactly the type of offer I would expect to receive from another human manager. 😂

Haha, yeah, well thats not the real problem :)

The real problem is CPU teams doing EXACTLY nothing on FA when they promote, then give their biggiest assets for players they could have signed on FA easily.

That was problem on Attack as well. 

Oh well... that team should get relegated asap anyways. Too bad its will stay computer team, as noone sane would take over it anyways.

Edited by Peekaboo

46 minutes ago, Peekaboo said:

Haha, yeah, well thats not the real problem :)

The real problem is FA teams doing EXACTLY nothing on FA when they promote, then give their biggiest assets for players they could have signed on FA easily.

That was problem on Attack as well. 

Oh well... that team should get relegated asap anyways. Too bad its will stay computer team, as noone sane would take over it anyways.

It's unfortunate, for sure.  I think the trade value meter needs to be revamped.  Players and picks should have trade value per league on a 1-10 scale and the overall value should change the more players that are offered.  For example, two players rated 5 do not equal a 10.  More like 5+5 = 7, however you would code something like that.

The sad thing is, I think that team actually did have some offers in on FAs (I noticed some), but they were probably low so they were just outbid.  The team will be terrible, but if someone is looking for an actual challenge, they can take it over and go nuts.  Personally I feel like rescuing a team like takes more skill than going from LIHL to GHL.  But manager reputation won't see it that way.

I should show you the offer I got yesterday.  It was worse than that.  But would never make a human trade public.  Granted it was a counter to an offer of mine, so maybe they just hated mine so bad it was more of an F off response (even though mine was somewhat fair), but still.  Makes that Computer trade look like a steal.

Bodmin Bangers are looking to add depth to forward and center sections. Preferably either twoway center or powerforward. All of my 19yr and 20yr old prospects are on the table. Decent player with two way contract would score you more than one way contract.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this