francisthomas

The Unknown Games & Questions Thread 🤷🏽‍♂️

Hey all, 

I'm new to this game and was wondering what I should learn or think about before playing (e.g. rotations, tips, etc.)

I'd be grateful if some vets of this games from previous years share some tips that could help a beginner. Thanks.

I see a few people have stated the game plan/play editor isn't working for them.  I also am having that issue..has anyone figured out a fix for that?

🤔 Having just downloaded the game, I've % 100 activated DORK MODE and it feels pretty good. Not going to lie. So my question is this... What's new? From where the game started to now at the end of September of 2022. Have their been noticeable changes for the better? Have things been added that are loved? Have things been removed that you're pissed about? What's the difference between the 2 game modes? Pick from all teams vs. Choose one of the CPU selected teams. BTW, I don't know how to download (confidently) the real teams mod. Does that include the faces of the players? Are there more mods? What comes with this real teams mod? Anyway, thrilled to be here and to have found this. Ready to dive in shortly so that I can get to work on burning at least the next 30ish hours straight playing. Lastly, what are your favorite features? Thank you for your time!        🐯 MIZZOU-RAH TIGERS 🐯

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now