Sign in to follow this  
BeefSupreme

odd problem FPS:Football Pro 98 please help

Ok guys so i downloaded and installed FPS:Football Pro 98. Followed all the directions in the README folder to update. But, once I copied all the files into the ffolder where I installed the game and ran HIKE.EXE I get the windows busy icon like the game is loading then nothing. But, if I go into my Task Manager the HIKE.EXE is running and I have to manually stop it. Any help guys?? I would love to try this game out.

Are you running this on emulation?  Are you running it with the real OS recommended? Anyway my recommendation is to build a dos box ... older pc ... as I find after watching certain old school gamers on YouTube I am reminded that the best experience you get is on a pc from the time or around the time the game came out.  Now I will give the game a try in the future after downloading it from here if I can and see if I can help you but really what I want to do is play my boxed copy on a 1998 pc.  If you want to watch a good channel on old school gaming watch Phil's Computer Lab on YouTube.

Ok guys so i downloaded and installed FPS:Football Pro 98. Followed all the directions in the README folder to update. But, once I copied all the files into the ffolder where I installed the game and ran HIKE.EXE I get the windows busy icon like the game is loading then nothing. But, if I go into my Task Manager the HIKE.EXE is running and I have to manually stop it. Any help guys?? I would love to try this game out.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this