Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationLouisbourg

Romeo Dalton; big, young stay-at-home defenseman OVR73.  50k for 2 more seasons.  Love the guy, but frustrated-wants to move up from LIHL playoff-quality team, can't blame him-would rather get something for him now than lose him at contract time down the road.  

Posted September 10, 2018 - 05:03 AM

clyde

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

which team are you, i'm interested and with the Badgers

What team are you with? I am with the IHL Badgers and am interested.

Posted September 10, 2018 - 03:30 PM

jdonutken

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
  • LocationLouisbourg

we're the Louisbourg Miners (LIHL); already trying to work with you...

Posted September 10, 2018 - 04:05 PM

clyde

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

I saw that and chuckled, we'll work something out. :)

Posted September 13, 2018 - 07:38 PM

jdonutken

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
  • LocationLouisbourg

player traded, topic closed.

Posted October 12, 2018 - 07:35 AM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
Alright, now that my team is officially knocked out of playoff contention, I am opening up the trade market for a few defensive outgoing contracts. I need to clear some cap for next season and need to move 1 or 2 Defenseman. The players I'm open to moving would be Smiley, Kavanaugh, and Cowling.

I could use one more really good Center or Winger but other than that I'm just looking for people I can assign or draft picks to lower the cap. Feel free to shoot me offers.

Posted October 14, 2018 - 07:30 PM

jdonutken

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
  • LocationLouisbourg

I notice some of you are fairly new at this, as am I.  I inherited a good roster (Louisbourg Miners), and got promoted.  I have a lot of players that are good for LIHL, but may not be so good at the next level.  For example, my leading scorer was a 70 OVR center castoff from IHL.  My leading goal scorer was an OVR 67. What I'm saying is, take a look at my roster, especially the affiliate.  I signed a lot of younger players that are developing at a good rate, and are primed to do some good things at LIHL level. I would like to see other managers get some positive experiences here.  Maybe we can do some things to our mutual benefit....

Ken

Posted November 12, 2018 - 02:44 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

OK, my team is open for trades.  I just don't have time to keep up so going to have fun with this team a bit.

I am looking for young players and prospects to have fun with the team until the inevitable happens preferably under 21 but a bit older is OK if they can go down.  I am not looking for massive overall guys.  Low 80's is fine even high 70's at a stretch if they are youngish.  Former 1st or 2nd round GHL picks that will never get to play anywhere else is the idea, play them until the inevitable end and have a look at how they manage.

Shoot offers over... will make some decisions in the next few days.

Posted November 13, 2018 - 02:16 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

Just want to let everyone know.  I have a lot of offers and I will sort through them later today or tomorrow to see which ones I like and pull the trigger on a few after that, after a game of course.   Keep the offers rolling in though there are a number of guys on the block. 

Posted November 16, 2018 - 12:52 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

I am at the stage now where most major trades are complete.  I still have Gatreaux that I could let go, plus any 1 way contracts with more than 1 year left.  

Also, my defenders on 1 ways are all available.

I mainly need young forwards that can go down or on their last year... prospects or picks.  I could use 1 more defender too but I am not desperate for it so would have to fit the young category and playable in SHL  2nd's in GHL would even do it for most likely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users