TyJ

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2018
Rep - Floater

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record at this point... I believe Adam Wennberg (unsurprisingly) is cheating in the Dangles SHL. This time he's employed the use of another account by the name of Frank Hedman. He's been taking over and resigning from both the Lions and the Wolverines and has since made large, lopsided trades, notably on day 46. 

Like you guys I'm sick and tired of all these threads so let's just try to keep it to one. From now on, I think it would be a good idea for all us Dangles managers to share cheating directly onto this post :)

Feel free to report managers such as Adam Wennberg, and then take the extra step by firing an email to

support@gameplanhockey.com

Cheers

Posted August 10, 2018 - 04:39 AM

Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding
Hmmm...I wonder who it could be!

Posted August 10, 2018 - 05:51 AM

neuralhandshake

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2016
Rep - Reliable

Steam Profile

I bet it's someone whose computer is doing it for them, such a shame computers just have minds of their own like that.

Posted August 10, 2018 - 04:59 PM

Thunderhawks

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Floater

He's also done a bunch of trades with alts in the IHL in Dangles. With the Fall ReRealse of the game coming up, this will likely be a make or break if ill be putting money in to the game.  (ask WarGaming, I am more then happy to send money on a game that I enjoy) 

Posted August 10, 2018 - 06:37 PM

JacobGirouard202

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: July 2018
Rep - Floater

Please help !!! CHEATER IN BHL DANGLES

I am sure that SHELLY WHITE the manager of the MONTMORENCY EAGLES is cheating ! she take the WINTERSVILLE WIZARDS and she send her 1st and 2nd round pick and a lot of player for average player !!! please ban her she is ruin the game and I just left my team in LUMBER  because there is TOOOOOO MANY CHEATERS IN LUMBER and I came in Dangles to go away of cheaters but it is the same Fuc**** things in dangles I AM ALMOST AT THE POINT TO LEAVE GPHM  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Posted August 11, 2018 - 05:42 AM

Glawing

GamePlanHockey Support Team

• Moderators
  • 170 posts
  • 8 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Outstanding

Adam Wennberg and 3 other accounts are banned for life. 

Thanks for reporting!

We will keep hunting but need your help! For the information in the release this fall there will be greater protection against cheaters.

//Tobias

Thanked by 1 Member:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users