Sign in to follow this  
granpubah

new mascot

Just changed the logo and colors for the Golden Lions, I'm totally fired up.   Thank you!!!    I'll be making changes for the Meteors.  Anders you ROCK!!!

For the Bucs New team colors and moved the team from Palm Harbor  to Pampano Beach.   (Florida West coast to East coast)  

For the Golden Lions new Mascot and new team colors.

For the Joshua Tree Medeors New colors, New Team nickname and a new Mascot. 

FYI:  Joshua Tree National Park is not nearly as well know as the other parks in California but well worth a visit!  

Again,  Thank you very much for the work that went into this!!!  I was only joking about a one time color change but WOW.    This was awesome!!!!

For the Bucs New team colors and moved the team from Palm Harbor  to Pampano Beach.   (Florida West coast to East coast)  

For the Golden Lions new Mascot and new team colors.

For the Joshua Tree Medeors New colors, New Team nickname and a new Mascot. 

FYI:  Joshua Tree National Park is not nearly as well know as the other parks in California but well worth a visit!  

Again,  Thank you very much for the work that went into this!!!  I was only joking about a one time color change but WOW.    This was awesome!!!!

Agreed! Went camping there a few years ago with a friend. Beautiful place with lots of interesting geological features. We went off-roading and explored some the old mining areas in the park. Very cool.

Well, there wasn't a mascot that would be just wings without the dang bird, but.. I can live with it. Never changing colors or name again. It's Pixley Wings all the way. I'm happy, however, that the new logo matches the team colors very well.

Couldn't find anything as simple yet elegant as the wave I had before, but I guess a trident will do. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this