• PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

GW: Clapper

Team: Swansea Mariners

League: SHL

I have 1.85 million in waiver claims listed on my salary cap even though I don't currently have any waiver claims. I manually checked every player on waivers to confirm this as the waiver claims tab on my transfers page doesn't load. This is really hampering my ability to sign free agents (we're at the beginning of the season) so I'd really appreciate if this could be resolved soon. 

On a separate note, what date was Clapper reset to? I had a few waiver claims and signings from non-playable leagues that should have been processed last season and were sent to my team in previous iterations of the reset process but they are nowhere to be found now. 

Posted August 01, 2018 - 12:11 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

The first reset went all the way back to day 73 and was accompanied with a PM to all users in Clapper stating to double check contracts because of how far it went back.  Hopefully those signings and stuff were not from that 73-77 date range before the first reset or there won't be much you can do now likely. 

Posted August 01, 2018 - 01:19 PM

xZhou

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

Ahh okay...they were from that time period but I had also made the claims/signings again after the first reset. Regardless, losing those players isn't a huge deal but it would be nice to not have 1.85 million of my salary cap locked away on non-existent waiver claims - although hopefully that issue will be resolved with the latest season reset?

Posted August 01, 2018 - 01:34 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

If you did redo them then they should have worked though.  Not sure what to tell you with that.

Definitely need your cap space back though either way.  You will have some more time to have it straightened out it seems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users