Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2018
Rep - Floater

To all my fellow Dangles managers-

I believe Adam Lundberg (currently managing the Lumsden Lions) has been cheating in order to ameliorate his team. He recently took over the Captivia T-Wolves and proposed a handful of lopsided offers and then proceeded to resign from them. He then took over the Lumsden Lions and accepted these trades. As such, the Lumsden Lions (the team which he intends to manage) are much stronger now while the T-Wolves are left significantly weaker.

To me this is blatant cheating, and I encourage everyone to report him, as I did. 

Obviously if there is a misunderstanding I would love for Mr. Lundberg to let us all know :)

TyJ

Posted July 29, 2018 - 05:49 AM

TyJ

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2018
Rep - Floater

It seems that he has resigned from the Lions (as of right now) but I think we should definitely keep an eye out for him! Maybe some of the mods can look deeper into this issue. 

Posted July 29, 2018 - 07:27 AM

Scorevat53

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Reliable
No, I certainly agree. The trades are super lopsided and ive seen the lumsden owner leave before...I will send report for cheating.

Posted July 29, 2018 - 07:38 AM

Scorevat53

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Reliable
support@gameplanhockey.com

I'll post this here since im very busy... Please report any cheating to this email as well

Posted July 29, 2018 - 11:35 AM

Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding
This dude keeps on spamming this game with his sock puppets and cheating. It's probably that Adam Svensson guy. Pardon my bluntness, but he needs to get some help.

Posted July 29, 2018 - 01:36 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

Pardon my bluntness, but he needs to get some help a girlfriend.

fixed

*SEASON 16 TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Posted July 29, 2018 - 04:39 PM

fred99

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Floater
  • LocationWashington DC

Hey guys, this is Adam Lundberg. I know that it appears that I'm cheating, but the truth is that I haven't resigned on any of the occasions except from the Blackville Devils. Recently, my computer has been messing around, throwing emails, resigning me from teams, and adding accounts, deleting accounts and i really don't know how to fix it. I sent the computer to fix and i was told that the OS, memory and RAM are all bad. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and i hope you do accept my apologies.

Posted July 29, 2018 - 04:46 PM

Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You really expect us to believe that?

You're wasting time creating multiple accounts on the forums now. No one believes you, and no one wants you here. Stop wasting everyone's time, and more importantly, Anders' and Tobias' time with your petty nonsense. You've been givien too many chances, and I for one, am sick of your BS.

Hey guys, this is Adam Lundberg. I know that it appears that I'm cheating, but the truth is that I haven't resigned on any of the occasions except from the Blackville Devils. Recently, my computer has been messing around, throwing emails, resigning me from teams, and adding accounts, deleting accounts and i really don't know how to fix it. I sent the computer to fix and i was told that the OS, memory and RAM are all bad. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and i hope you do accept my apologies.

Posted July 30, 2018 - 10:42 AM

Glawing

GamePlanHockey Support Team

• Moderators
  • 170 posts
  • 8 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Outstanding
Please keep reporting these incidents to support@gameplanhockey.com.

Include if possible the manager ID. Makes it easier for us to track the records.

//Tobias

Posted July 30, 2018 - 11:43 AM

ColoKrabatt

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Reliable

Pardon my bluntness, but he needs to get some help a girlfriend   a boyfriend.

fixed

fixed  ;)

HOWITZER |GHL| OGDENSBURG BEASTS      ALL STAR  

DANGLES  
|IHL| OGEMA OUTSIDERS

Posted July 30, 2018 - 11:01 PM

TheWizard

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 472 posts
  • 15 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Outstanding

As stated earlier, send any suspicions of cheating to support@gameplanhockey.com.  That's all that has to be done.  There is no need to stoop lower by insulting someone.

I took Paul's post as a joke, and while I believe ColoKrabatt's post was meant to be a joke as well, I am locking this thread before it degrades into a debate over sexual orientation.

Our forums are meant to about hockey and GPHM, not mudslinging and taking cheap shots at one another.

Manager of:

Dunkirk Sea Hawks | GHL | Lumber
Prairie City Steers | SHL | Clapper
Otego Arrowheads | GHL | Dangles
Bushong Hill Giants | GHL | UAT Mitts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users