Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mariners 2018 mid-season trade block

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Soze

Soze

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2013
Rep - Helpful

Come and get it before the trade deadline... 

• C Rob Brantly - Great back-up catching option for me, but he's starting to turn sour at the idea of being a back-up to our team captain Jason Castro. 
  • C Mark Fleury - Another above average catching option, currently blocked in AAA. Above average eye and gap power, probably should be on a big league club. 
  • 1B/C Javier Martinez - Probably more suited as a DH, but can play 1B or C if you need him to. Has the ratings, but hasn't had the opportunity in the big leagues just yet. If no one comes and gets him, he's likely my starting DH in 2019.
  • 1B/LF Mickey Wiswall - Crushing AAA pitching this year, with above average contact and power. 
  • SS Hsin-ta Xin - Average offensive bat, but plus defense (above average range, arm, turn DP, and avoid error attributes) for a utility guy who can play any infield position. Above average speed on the base path as well. 
  • OF Aaron Hicks - Fantastic defensive OF, including a career +18.9 zone rating in CF. Can play all 3 positions, probably an ideal 4th OF type and maybe a starter at CF. 
  • OF Xavier Macklin - More of a corner OF, but can play CF as well (50 rating there). 80 grade outfield error rating, and 70 outfield arm, plus some above average offensive ratings make this guy worthy of an inquiry. Minimum contract too. 
  • OF Phillips Castillo - Young, cost-controlled corner OF who is blocked at the major league level. Hit well at every level, but never really been given the opportunity at the big league level. 
  • SP Ryan Bollinger - Recently signed SP, throwing darts in AAA. 4 ERs in 5 starts in Tacoma (33.2 IP) make this guy an interesting lefty option for both a rotation or bullpen spot. 
  • RP Antonio Bastardo - Basically a LOOGY, but it's terrible against righties. Willing to cover some salary if need be. Plus, his name is Bastardo! 
  • RP Michael Brady - Above average righty out of the pen, just not in the plans for next year, and I've got a guys in AAA ready to come up now so I'd like to make room and get something in return.  

Lots of other players are potentially available. Likely looking for simply prospects in return, and maybe not even good ones at that! Inquire within!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users