Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orioles Pre-Deadline Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Andy.OriolesGM

Andy.OriolesGM

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Floater

With several players at AAA ready for the big leagues, the Orioles make the following players avaialble for trade. I tried to put some of them into groups to give possible buyers more options.

*** OUTFIELDER ***
I want to send ONE of the following players.
LF/CF James Baldwin
LF/RF Ruben Sierra jr.
LF/CF Aaron Altherr

I rate those guys above about the same, though they all have quite different strengths. Maybe Baldwin is worth a little more because of his proven power numbers. I am only looking for a solid prospect in return.

*** STARTING PITCHER ***
I want to send the following player.

SP Chad Billingsley
I am also looking looking for a solid prospect in return.

*** PITCHERS ***
The Orioles have great number of Reliefpitchers available and also need to make some room here.
LHP Scott Ronnenbergh
LHP Drew Taylor
RHP Alex Ramirez
RHP Jeffrey Hoover
RHP Enrique Pacheco
RHP Antonio Pacheco

I won't go through all the names. Their numbers speek for themselves. I am also lokking for MEDIUM / GOOD prospect from the 2016, 2017 or 2018 amateur draft in return.

Also feel free to combine any of those players and also any other players at AAA Norfolk might be available. Thanks.

Andy.OriolesGM

Andy.OriolesGM

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Floater

Update JUL 26, 2018

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users