Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Boston July Block

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Baseballr77

Baseballr77

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

After moving Machado we are updating our block for the upcoming deadline push.  

Everyone over 30 is available, highlights include:

SP Jon Lester- 3.61 era despite our horrible defense behind him

SP Daniel Hudson- FB pitcher that hasnt faired well in Boston, still has excellent ratings

SP Juan Nicasio- solid #3 iron man that would help a contender solidify their rotation

SP Neftali Feliz-another solid #4-5 guy whos fly ball rating doesnt agree with Boston

CL/MR de los Santos- expiring contract that has put up pretty good numbers since coming to Boston except for 1 bad game

3B/RF James Darnell- putting up decent numbers and still has 2 years of arb left!

OF Kyle Blanks- expiring contract that has lots of power in spurts, very solid D at LF and 1B

SP/MR Seth Blair- ready for a shot in the bigs, but just no room here

Obviously some will demand more than others, but all could be had.  At this time Im not able to retain much if any of contracts, unless one or two of these guys gets moved and things change. 

Just a heads up before low ball shit comes in, none are a salary dumps, I don't have to move anyone and will still be fine next season.  There have been lots of injuries to serious contenders this season and they can used these guys more than I can.  

Boston Redsox GM

Career Record:  468-504 

2012: 82-80 3rd place

2013: 93-69 World Series Champions

2014:  84-78 4th Place

2015:  73-89 4th Place

2016:  64-98 4th Place

2017:  72-90 5th Place

"Sooner Born, Sooner Bred, When I Die, I'll Be Sooner Dead"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users