Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rays July Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jeheinz72

jeheinz72

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Floater

Rays are open to moving a few pieces for those looking to gear up for the stretch run

These guys I'd move for low-minors fringe prospects

SP/RP Manuel Barreda

SP Neil Ramirez

2B/3B Kyle Seager

For these guys I'd be looking for lower-ish level prospects, Low-A, SA (though not really rookie unless the return is high-ceiling). Any position but OF or SP would be of interest

OF Alfredo Silverio  

LHRP Jay Howell

LHRP Eric O'Flaherty

For these guys the price ain't cheap, I'd want near-ML prospects (AA/AAA) who I can plug in as contributors late-19, early-20. Positions of note I'd want are SS (A must if you ask for Arai), corner OF (with power, switch-hitter or bats righty), future Setup/Closers (no low control guys, gotta be 50+), possibly would be looking at young AAA/ML starters (guys who might be a half season from joining a contending rotation, 4 pitches a must)

CF Ty Morrison

C Mark Thomas

1B Chris Fletcher

SS Arinori Arai

SP Austin Brice

Couple things to note

- Don't bother offering 4 meh prospects for the bottom tier guys. I'm moving quality, I want quality back. Not looking to get a haul of 4 guys where maybe 1 has a future without development help.

- I think I've done a solid job outlining what I'm looking for, so come with an offer. I'm a big-boy, and I'll counter if need be. But save the "What do you want?" PM phase and just make an offer. At the very least outline a set of guys you'd move in a deal, especially for the lower-section guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users