Sign in to follow this  
crowek

Migrating to EHM from another multiplayer hockey sim

Hello,

I am a newbie here on the forums but have been enjoying sim hockey online about 20 years and was a Stratomatic fan for years before that. I am really excited to take a closer look at EHM. We are a 20+ team APBA league simming for 15 years now. Over the past few seasons the APBA community has rated our own disk and put out a very good set of disks IMHO. The league is as strong as ever but the sim itself is dated and starting to show its age. We are now in the process of trying to narrow down our choices of sim software. I have some questions about moving our league over to the EHM platform, that I hope someone can answer. One of the great things about APBA is that its abandonware and thus free to play. The manager app is really simple so Gms simply download the league files, open the roster app, adjust available players, lines, forechecking etc then send a 1K file to our central sim guy who runs all the games on a nightly basis. Does EHM have a separate roster management tool or must every team purchase the software in order to participate ? How are the players rated ? Is it community based or does it comes from a central source ? Have you been happy with the ratings in the recent product ?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

Thank you

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this