Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CLE/MIA trade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

The following deal has been agreed upon

CLE sends SP John Lamb, 2B Jake Hager (AAA) & 2B Daniel Boehler (A Lynchburg)

MIA sends 3B Isacco Sico, SP Nick Pickett (AAA) & RF Tyler Hill (A Greensboro)

John Lamb has been my only consistent player all season, so naturally it's time to trade him. We claimed Hager off of waivers before the season for his leadership but we ended up acquiring better players to fill the leader role so he found himself stranded in AAA. Boehler is a guy we love for his versatility but its a long shot that he ever makes the bigs. Sico is a great 1B/3B that should consistently get on base, something we have been missing. Tyler Hill could be a really good player if he can become passable on defense but the real prize is Nick Pickett. He is somebody my scout really likes a lot, so hopefully he works out.

Thanks Ryan ol' chap for more fun trade talks. 

Cheerio Tallywhacker

Fireman0911

Fireman0911

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Miami agrees. I hate parting with Sico and Pickett, but the time is now for me to make a move and solidify my rotation. I have a fighters chance at making the playoffs, so I have to strike while the iron is hot.

Thanks for the deal, you gormless wazzack.

matteise

matteise

MLB Pro Co-Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 426 posts
  • 2 thanks
Rep - Helpful

PROCESSED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users