Jiihee

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2016
Rep - Helpful

Jiihee, do you know social welfare? Right now I have 35$ for the two reamaining week in the month... This is what I call not too much.

Sorry, but you seem to not have idea what is poverty. You wanna come in my wheelchair for 1 month and see what is it?

Dude do you think that you are only One who have had money issues? Your budget is 140 for moth, I know its not much but i have been there and much deeper. And so have been many others. Out of that 140 the 2e mothly is easily handled. The question is that do you like the game so much that you are willing to pay that 2e mothly. Its totally up to you how do you use your money but i know that every moth you will use that same money for a bag of chips or Something else what you dont nesesarily need.

Posted September 11, 2018 - 10:34 AM

BFGore

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Helpful

Dude do you think that you are only One who have had money issues? Your budget is 140 for moth, I know its not much but i have been there and much deeper. And so have been many others. Out of that 140 the 2e mothly is easily handled. The question is that do you like the game so much that you are willing to pay that 2e mothly. Its totally up to you how do you use your money but i know that every moth you will use that same money for a bag of chips or Something else what you dont nesesarily need.

How you come to 140?!?!? As I say, you have no idea... You remind me the ads at tv with their "easy payment of.." So yeah classic shit. A prob are always easily resolved when it not yours huh. The next step you will tell me that if I really want, I would walk....

Anyway, I not care of what you think that you know or not, it will not change the damn reality.

in short, I saw they will make a free league that I will join and see how it look like. From my side,. this end the discussion. Sorry to you and everyone for bring my problem as it not yours, and yeah it change nothing that game maker need money,

Let talk about the thread, the trade!

So, no I will not trade Marco IIan guys.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users