Steam Profile

I'm kicking things off!

Looking for:

• 1st line winger with either excellent shooting or passing
  • top6 defender with good traits

Willing to part ways with:

• 1st round draft pick
  • 2nd round draft pick
  • Valentyn Pogrebinsky (2nd round draft pick S14 - promising defender)
  • Anyone not marked UNT

Posted June 07, 2018 - 01:59 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

(Repost from a few days ago in the S14 trade thread)

To BHL teams:

I have a bunch of players who I signed in prior years who I no longer have a need for.  Looking to move them rather quickly on Day 1 of next season.  I wouldn't mind packing some together for high draft picks.  Send me an offer, I will take best offer and/or first come first serve.

Center:

Clovis Blackwell 

Forward:

Carson Bouthillette

Evzen Fitkimodes

Alain Chef-Vadeboncoeur

Marcos Shafer

Defense:

Arman Clowery

Federico Pozzi

Justin Fex

*SEASON 16 TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Posted June 07, 2018 - 03:07 PM

xZhou

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

GHL/SHL Players (2-Way Contract)

1. Ramiro Ohara (Winger | 89 OVR | 27 years old) - Elite offensive talent with 96 passing, 97 puckhandling, 95 shooting, 93 skating. 

GHL Players (1-Way Contract)

1. Camron Albert (W | 88 OVR | 22 years old) - Two-way forward with 95 skating, 94 shooting, and 85 defense.

2. Julian Lisi (W | 93 OVR | 37 years old) - One of the best-rated forwards in the game with 99 passing, 99 shooting, 98 skating 

3. Lasse Bomb (LD | 87 OVR | 25 years old) - Two-way defenseman with 91 skating, 91 shooting, and 88 defense. 

Looking to acquire draft picks/prospects and willing to package assets together since I have a lot of depth. Feel free to message me to talk about players you're interested in acquiring. 

Posted June 10, 2018 - 11:26 AM

suomyyra

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Helpful
Looking to swap Cedric Suter for a d-man with atleast ok traits (no need for lazy or nervous players).

http://gameplanhocke...ayer?gpid=36619

Posted June 10, 2018 - 06:00 PM

TheWizard

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 491 posts
  • 16 thanks
Rep - Outstanding

Justin Fex

Justin Fex is still available?!

What The Fex?! :D

Manager of:

Dunkirk Sea Hawks | GHL | Lumber
Prairie City Steers | SHL | Clapper
Otego Arrowheads | GHL | Dangles
Bushong Hill Giants | GHL | UAT Mitts

Posted June 15, 2018 - 03:17 PM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

GHL - Looking for left-handed top6 forward, preferably good sniper. Willing to offer many assets (older players, young talents, picks) from my team. Also interested in future GHL starter goalie. 

I want to trade away - some defender(s) from my affiliate, pick anyone but Fouquereau.

Also want to trade away this goalie:

LENELL Dean - 20yo, 85 OVR, http://www.gameplanh...oalie?gpid=9819

Former 1st round GHL pick (ranked 10th overall). Can include him for wanted players above or he can go for pick or young affiliate center with decent faceoff skill. 

Posted June 22, 2018 - 01:34 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

I possibly could be looking for a 1st line defender.  Preferably capable two way defender.  

For the right player picks could be on the table.

PM me or send me offers if you have someone I may be interested in.

Posted June 28, 2018 - 01:51 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

OK I am in desperation mode.... I need a top line defender that can shoot.  I will give up pretty much anything to get him, so if you have a spare..... get in touch 

Posted July 13, 2018 - 03:44 AM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

On the block: LENELL Dean - 20yo, 86 OVR, http://www.gameplanh...oalie?gpid=9819

Former 1st round GHL pick (ranked 10th overall). He can go for pick or young-ish affiliate skater.

Many affiliate players also tradeable.

Looking for GHL top6 forward, with high scoring. Also interested in future GHL starter goalie. 

Posted August 02, 2018 - 01:11 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

A number of my top players are on the block now, I just can't afford everyone next season so need to make some moves.  

All offers will be considered but looking for physical and big guys no matter their other skills.

Minnedosa Musketeers

Thanks guys

Posted August 09, 2018 - 06:09 PM

Doggit

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
I have read the new post now. I agree totally with what Anders is doing and i hope the game continues to grow. However in RL now i cant pay to play, what hes asking for is not exorbitant, and i know it does not start until after next season but its just not something i can do. So with that said i am going to cease playing at the end of this season and will trade off any players over the next couple days. 

I know most people will want Smetana but i have offered him to a manager already and heres why. Last season whilst in the SHL  i got a trade with the Minutemen for my 1st round pick but if i promoted they would trade it back for my 2nd. They kept their word even when i offered to let them keep it. Other managers have asked if i would trade him and i have said no, and if i was staying in the game i still wouldnt. 
Thank you to all the managers i have recieved help from and good luck to all of you going forward in the game and RL.

Posted August 09, 2018 - 06:36 PM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
It truly has been a wonderful thing. The Black Flag are going to ride this out until the ship has sunk but next season may be our last.

On that note: the end of the season is turning out to be a fine battle between some great managers in order to get into the final playoff slot. It should be a good one to watch with only 3 matches left.

Best of luck to all of you the rest of the season...

...except Wendel and littleB - I need your teams to suck ;)

Posted August 09, 2018 - 11:49 PM

BFGore

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Helpful

Sadly I will have to stop to play too...

Idk why they not make pro league where you pay and a free amateur league.This way is not a pay to win as everyone who pay play together as the free user...Anyway

I understand they need money, but when you are poor you are poor.

Posted August 10, 2018 - 04:16 AM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

They actually might create free league after all - let's wait for October/November how this turns out.

Posted August 19, 2018 - 01:20 AM

Jiihee

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2016
Rep - Helpful

But to be honest if this game is something you really enjoy playing, the 2€ / month fee is not much. I can promise that every person here , not matter how rich or poor are using that 2€ for something completly useless... You can pick up empty soda cans in 15 minutes to make up that 2€ mothly fee. And if you really like this game you would do it. (just saying)

Sadly I will have to stop to play too...

Idk why they not make pro league where you pay and a free amateur league.This way is not a pay to win as everyone who pay play together as the free user...Anyway

I understand they need money, but when you are poor you are poor.

Posted August 19, 2018 - 08:05 AM

Smashvilles4Realz

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Reliable

have you ever had your identity or personal information compromised because of a needless online purchase. i have. it sucks. unless they begin accepting cans as payment, that's pretty useless advice. alot of people are not willing or unable (a kid who doesn't have a bank account for instance) to make a monthly online payment, to your point, yes, i waste $2 a month on useless stuff every month. the difference being, i hand a person cash and not my credit card # to hold in a database indeffinetly. it's risk v. reward i suppose.

i plan to purchase a pre-paid visa card and use that for my monthly $2 fee. That would be my advice to anyone who falls in the same catagory as i.

Posted August 19, 2018 - 08:42 AM

Jiihee

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2016
Rep - Helpful
Well thats rare, but if you dont trust online payments you should probably not do it. Personally I have experienced only positive things shopping online. My orginal point was that 2e mothly fee is nothing no matter how poor or rich the person is. Yes there are porbably children also playing this game, as a father i dont see any problem if my kid would ask me to pay 2e per month for a game what she really enjoys playing. Every parent might not share my opinion but you can always ask and have a conversation. And seriosly we are living 2018, online puraches are every day life for many ppl. But ofc you are free to use your money how ever you want.

Posted August 20, 2018 - 12:10 PM

BFGore

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Helpful

Jiihee, do you know social welfare? Right now I have 35$ for the two reamaining week in the month... This is what I call not too much.

Sorry, but you seem to not have idea what is poverty. You wanna come in my wheelchair for 1 month and see what is it?

Posted August 21, 2018 - 04:36 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

I still have Calce and Friis for trade.  They are both quality in SHL but on their last season.

They are happy to re-sign just priced out on Calce and Friis is not in my plans for next season.

I am looking for forwards, Powerforwards or Grinders that are big (6 foot or more) and physical.  Other attribute are a plus but less necessary.

Can also use a backup keeper.  final contract years don't concern me as long as we can handle it at the start of day 77.

EDIT:

Calce is now traded, may luck be with us both to re-sign both sides of the trade.

Just Friis is left, would like a backup keeper for this starter rated 87.  He is perfect for SHL I just want to give my other keeper a chance really.  Last season is not a problem as Friis is too.  We get it done right away and we have a good chance.  Hit me up with offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users